Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

lidls satellite bargains

so has anyone 'patched' their new reciever yet? ive got 14 of them ready to do but dont wanna stuff one up as i can install them a FTA sets lol

I hope no-one is using the patch I attached to my earlier post, it's for the previous model not this one!!

If I can find a 'patch' I will post it ASAP!!

chrome ;)

BTW Digidude.........you bought 14.....you swine.....your holding us to ransom!! LOL

I found this site they seem to make the reciever hopes this helps

[DLMURL]http://www.comag-ag.de/engl/en_home.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently there is no patch that will work for this receiver. All the patches currently available are for the previous version, SL55.

Will keep you updated when a patch is finally done, shouldn't take too long, based on the patch for the SL55

he he, i found a store just outside cardiff on wednesday that hadnt sold many recievers or dishes, so about 1200 quid and a few trolley trips later they had sold every reciever and 80cm dish within minutes lol

out of that lot ive got 4 recievers and 7 dishes left :)

silvercrest sl65

i managed to get one of these i forgot all about it tried and could pick up fta stuff hooked to ma sky dish

has anyone tried the patches if so would i be better to invest in mot. sat would i be able to pick up more channels if so would it only be fta , looking for sports and movies

the new sl65 the one with the ali chip can now be patched got 3 boxes here and all done and working took 5 mins to patch it and can comes with key updater also.

Connect up receiver to PC with null modem cable via RS232, I used laptop with Win98.
Start with receiver switched to FTA channel and load up Upgrade_DVB.exe, browse to and load the SW_SL65_A.bin file. Press next and follow the on screen instructions, it will load into memory then burn to flash and takes about 5 mins.
I then started up the receiver, set the language and scanned Astra. With the receiver still connected as before and still on a FTA channel I started KeyUpdater_04Sept2006.exe, browsed to and loaded the Key28012007.bin file. Press next and follow on screen instructions, loads to memory then burns to flash. When finished thats it but switch the receiver off at the back switch (Power Off) for a few seconds then back on.
To activate/deactivate the cam go to the main menu and press 2580. To get to the key editor go to main menu, down to the Sat icon press enter and scroll down. When using the key editor you change from letters to numbers by using the FAV button.

uploaded the files for all

Back