Lg tv webos apps

Mido0494

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello I bought an iptv code to watch IPTV from MAC address and I found ISTB lite and tivimax lite in Apple Store
Please is there a similar app in lg smart tv webos
And thank you very much for your understanding

Hello I bought an iptv code to watch IPTV from MAC address and I found ISTB lite and tivimax lite in Apple Store

Ask your provider for user id/pass and use smarters or similar.

On the 2021 models of the LG TVs smarters has been removed

thank you very much for your answers, my problem that I want an application for an iptv that works without a link, only mac adress. like iSTB lite .and i can't find in lg store

On the 2021 models of the LG TVs smarters has been removed

It doesn't say what model of TV he has. Also you can root LG tv's so you can install whatever you want. Pretty sure someone posted it here, if not, there is a github wth instructions on how to do it.

In all honesty though, you're better off just buying a firestick as they're more customisable, and you can use whatever app you want then. Im not even sure you can get STBemu on the LG anymore.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Smart stb is a good app you can get a 7 day trail on there website and buy a lifetime licence for around £20 I’ve used it for 3 years and no problems it’s a Mac based app

I use LG Smart TV (siptv.app) Although I don’t pay for a sub I think you simply give your provider your TVs MAC or upload a one yourself 😉 Playlist Upload it’s a one off fee 5.49 euros ATM. You do get a trial (can’t remember how long) to test it before you buy. I swapped TVs and had no bother migrating it after I gave them my payment details.

I use LG Smart TV (siptv.app) Although I don’t pay for a sub I think you simply give your provider your TVs MAC or upload a one yourself 😉 Playlist Upload it’s a one off fee 5.49 euros ATM. You do get a trial (can’t remember how long) to test it before you buy. I swapped TVs and had no bother migrating it after I gave them my payment details.
I used to use that, but it didn't always work correctly. Sometimes it would just stop working for no reason at all.

I used to use that, but it didn't always work correctly. Sometimes it would just stop working for no reason at all.
Strange that, I've had no bother, obviously some bug in whatever version you used.

Strange that, I've had no bother, obviously some bug in whatever version you used.
IDK about version, but it's happened to about 20 different people I know. We all moved away from the app in the end and went to smaters.

The playlist would randomly disappear, we'd re-upload it and get NR1 error. Regardless of how many times we added/deleted the playlist.

Removed/reinstalled the app, made no difference at all. Shame really, as it's a really good app. Another we used was duplex player, but they've shut down so you can no longer get licenses.

Looks like the UK government are trying to clamp down on iptv apps on TVs.🙄
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Back