Lewis Hamilton unhurt after crash

good to hear he's ok but just hope the crash doesnt make him lose his bottle on the track and become another jenson button

Sick of hearing about Lewis bloody Hamilton now....he's gone so far up his own arse its unbelievable.
He's just an arrogant cocky twot!

Sick of hearing about Lewis bloody Hamilton now....he's gone so far up his own arse its unbelievable.

lol, where have you been, he,s nothing like...seems to be the most down to earth sportsman out there at the minute.

the media have gone mad on him and you may be pissed at that but your up your own arse on the comment you made about him personally.

show me proof hes as you say and i,ll take it back... good luck...

Lewis Hamilton is tipped to earn more money than any other sportsperson in the world and he'll only what 22,23 years old. Fook me, thats more than Tiger Woods (earns about £30m/year).

I feel sorry for him but I'm supporting Kimi and Filipe and the ways, cumon Ferarri!!!

i'll go with hamilton, he's down to earth, but then again hes still got years ahead of him and i've seen people change in that age era yet to come.

I feel sorry for him but I'm supporting Kimi and Filipe and the ways, cumon Ferarri!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the history of Ferarri but when theres a Brit team there challenging, I will always support them. I think it is indeed just the media making people think he is arrogant, we all have a touch of arrogance at times but I think he is a level headed guy for his age. Nothing wrong with knowing and admitting you are good at something. He has proved himself already this year.

and why knot he is the dogs bollocks for his age , think u might be a bit jealous

this is his best oppertunity yet to show how good he is and i hope he gets on the podium again

Well they reckon in his last formula he was as good as schuey at slicing his way through the field so it should be interesting viewing

sad thing is im going to miss it , its going to great to watch him comin up from 10th place too

I'm hoping the mrs isn't going to drag me out shopping I'l go kicking and screaming if she does lol

i hope it has not put the fear of god into him as he is a top race driver. :)

There should be no doubting this guys talent, he has been with McClaren since he was 11 and they have invested a lot of money in him, it is not just the car, he is a really good driver, I watched all his GP2 races and he is good...but thats only my opinion. I will be watching tomorrow and hoping he does well. Lets not forget that he had a very high speed crash today and still wants to race...that takes guts.

Back