£56.800.000 Lotto

I never knew this neither :)

Did you also know that statiscaly you have more chance of being murdered than winning the jackpot

45057474:1

Don't bother anyway, I decided I'm going to win it :).

I'm winning it. Already decided tomorrow is my last day in work :)

Did you also know that statiscaly you have more chance of being murdered than winning the jackpot

The one I read earlier was "you have more chance of dying between buying your ticket and the draw being made than winning" LOL I'm still going to buy a ticket "in it to win it"

Yeah Camelot were just about to go bump so they had to get a buyer.

How the shitzen could they possibly go under with all the profit they made, the greedy buggers!

Whats the odds of getting murdered coming home with you lottery winnings?

well that's the lotto finished for me
just watch the papers for me getting murdered next week!!!!
lol

National Lottery: Two winners share record £66m prize

A record £66m National Lottery jackpot will be shared between two ticket holders who each matched the six winning numbers, Camelot said.

The winning numbers were 26, 27, 46, 47, 52 and 58. The bonus number was 48.

The jackpot, announced live on BBC One, comes after 14 consecutive rollovers found no winner.

TV presenter Noel Edmonds pushed the button for the lottery draw, more than two decades after presenting the first National Lottery show in November 1994.

Even though Saturday's prize total is to be shared, if each ticket is held by an individual, their £33m prize would make them the joint biggest National Lottery winners.

National Lottery: Two winners share record £66m prize - BBC News

Why do the draw numbers always seem to be 25 and above ?. Also, I think personally it would have been far far better making 66 millionaires. If I won 33 million I know I would be dead in 5 years for sure

Back