Lets get the show back on the road.

Went in Electronics Boutique today and they said they havent got a release date yet,went in another shop called Thats Entrtainment and they say it's got a september launch :( looks like I'll have to go with Purple or Black cause I cant wait that long
:(

Not suggesting u do this but have a look , I dont really understand it does anyone :confused:

im back.........lol

ive actually got a question though this time:

i presume the discs are in dvd format, is there a mod out for this yet or is there ever gonna be a mod for the cube? as i presume the discs would have to be a dvd back up not a rip because of the size of the media.

Rat the Pratt forgot to put the link here it is :eek: :eek: http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.groundwater/Main.html

Huggi from what Ive read it 's near impossible to crack the Gamecube , and I read that they record it onto disc backwards I cant remember where I read it know and not sure if its true but I'm sure one of the many people who post on this section will proberly know ( Goldberg ) LOL :D :D

If it's ever to be cracked the Panasonic 'Q' will be first in line as it has a full size CD tray, I'm sure it wont be long before mini DVDr's are produced too. It's just a matter of time, The PS2 and X-Box are done now so the race is on for the Cube :)

I predict and external drive for the cube with full size tray, will be pricey though just like the Doctor 64 etc...

Back