Lets get the show back on the road.

OK then don't :)

Come on guys, I know the board is back and theres a lot of catching up to do, but let us know what you think of your little new purple (or black/spice or gold if you managed to get a different colour).

This is the winner of the consoles battle but I need your help to prove to all of the X-Box/PS2 owners :D :D

Hi Goldberg I thought more people would be chatting about the Game Cubeby now :) I will be buying one soon got a few more baby bits to buy before my missus lets me buy one LOL .one game I will be getting is Super Monkey Ball & Super Smash Bros any one got these games ? what are they like ;) Super Smash Bros aint out yet is it sorry :eek:

Goldberg thinking about buying a modified cube but where is the cheapest place to buy USA games ? not to keen on Japanese games , my daughters got a japanese game on her GBA and obviuosly we can't read instuctions LOL :D

Cheers mate, yeah Smash Bros is out on USA. My mates got it, if you like the fast action fighting like powerstone then go for it. For me they are too fast but I did like the side scrolling platform levels :) Super Monkey Ball looks good but never got round to getting it, number 2 is out soon anyway.

Right Importers, www.lan-kwei.com are very good. I have a contact there and could get it for you ;) thats for the machine, for the games(All USA) I use www.dvdboxoffice.com They take around a week to get here but no duty and free P&P. The prices range from £28-£36 however if you are lucky like I have been a couple of times they put them on at a reduced price(I ythink it's an error but they stand by it). I got Universal Studios for £15!! its £36 now!! lol not a very god game though but for £15 :)

If I was you wait a couple of weeks until the machines are modded to play all games (Jap/USA/UK) I have a contact in Hong Kong who has supplied us with the current hex files for the current chips, when the new hex files come out he's agreed to send them on to me :).

If you dont want to get USA games, buy an English machine and rent games from Blockbuster for £3.50 for 2 nights.

But the daddy of them all is the Panasonic 'Q' version which I own :):) DVD/MP3/CD all region games in a few weeks :) it will set you back nearly £400 but worth every penny :) I love mine and have some in stock for anyone interested :)

Well I think i've said enough lol, anything else mate give us a shout anytime :)

I think I'll wait for the modded Jap/ US/GB Cube to come out makes more sense ;) , as soon as you know Goldberg would you let me know M8 :D have you any idea what sort of price they'll be going for ? I like the spice one ( orange ) :cool: well cool :cool: I can feel the child in me coming out :DLOL:D

:eek: Goldberg what consoles have u got ? if u have got others how does the Game Cube compare to them ? eg X Box / PS2 :)

As soon as I know about the mod you will mate :)

As for consoles, PS2 and i'm on the brink of the x-box.

PS2 has some good games but graphics dating now.

X-Box, only getting one because of the new mod coming out with cracked games. Games look gorgeous, however they are all ports of old PC/PS2 games.

Cube, ahhhhhh come to daddy!! I've just got Resident Evil. Graphics quality! However I thought they were going to change the way the first game played but everything plays as before. Rooms are rendered and not 3D!! However they changed things in the later games and are obviously not been to clever about the ports. Still a classic game though. It starts the same but god there is stacks different!!!

I can't belive how quit it is in this section' I thought it would be BUZZING with all chit chat about what games you have and how cool the graphics are or whatever takes your fancy really :) someone out there must have something to say about the GameCube (good or bad)

i'm not sure if I can wait much longer for the modded version Goldberg I keep seeing the ad on tv and i think to myself I want one of these babys, I'm gonna go to toys R us and have a go on one in there I need a fix :D LOL :D I hope they hurry up with the UK/USA/JAP modded one soon M8 :D

Just got Soccer Slam yesterday, and that is a good game!! Footy with a touch of serious violence :)

Goldberg just found this what do you recon

All Region Gamecube Games For PAL GC
Datel, the makers of the Action Replay series for most formats, has recently announced the Gamecube version of their software. It includes the much acclaimed cheat system, but also a feature which allows you to play import GC games on your PAL GC. So no more waiting - just import your top games from America or Japan! And for just £30, the GC version of Action Replay is going to be a must have...

found it here http://www.gamecubeuk.net/ :D sounds good to me

I've e-mailed Datel to ask if it will work on my Jap 'Q'. Also if you goto www.datel.co.uk they are doing a cut down version of the Action Replay for the cube that only plays Import games and does not have the Action Replay facility, and it's only £19.99

:D LMAO :D LOL :D Let us know when they reply M8 ;)

u 2 having a nice time on your own? found this place when i was dusting digital world with my feather duster dressed in my tu tu............LMAO

LMAO :D no one else wants to join in :( I cant belive no one else wants to talk about it , It gets quite lonely in here you know :( please stay huggi dont go , huggi are u there ? huggi SH*t u got away LOL

Whats this Rat!!! You've been messing about with Huggi :mad: I though this was our special little place, I told you not to tell anyone!!!

Get out Huggi!!! Go, Go now!!!

LMAO

:D :D :D

Is the spice cooured Cube out in the UK yet as I havent seen it or is it just hard to get hold of :confused:

Back