lets build a city

Clicked in, no idea what to do - guess I join the 25% unemployment line :proud:

W.

wtf do we click or do?

You don't do anything m80. People aren't speaking literally. Just playing with imagination lol.

You can play with the little joystick (bottom right), if you need to do something pmsl.
Pretend you're an alien keeping an eye on us, and you can report any illegal immigrants to the immigration officer (FUBAR69) :)

Good idea - - what sort of house prices are we looking at is this area?:WEE1:

LOL ;)

Just clicked, we seem to be #4 in the ranks :)

Someone else made that mistake too lol
Click the "Ranking" button. You will see the leader is named "Tons of Pussy", hence my earlier post ON THERE :Hit:

We have a way to go yet ;)

You don't do anything m80. People aren't speaking literally. Just playing with imagination lol.

You can play with the little joystick (bottom right), if you need to do something pmsl.
Pretend you're an alien keeping an eye on us, and you can report any illegal immigrants to the immigration officer (FUBAR69) :)

PMSL, I will report them as soon as i see any, and i dont mean no harm, just take me to your leader.

Why doesn't everyone set the website as a homepage tab if your using ie7 or ff. That way you wont forget to visit it.:proud:

We've 99 inhabitants and 19% unemployment now lol
We need more people to sign up :)

Curly

101 inhabs now and only 12% dolies, almost impossible to be believe 0% criminality !!! reckon my immigration rules are working !! :banana: lol

Population

Im sure weve got more than 107 users on digiworld so come on people get moving in. Why's everone so scared were a crime free city, but only coz vm and sly aint caught us yet. :proud:

Ghetto!

Oohhhh, the roots of digitalworldz' very own ghetto! Better get the dealers, ho's and pimp's ready :p

Said: Put your hands up for Detroit, our lovely city.

Oh man, and to think I came in this post looking to add it to my sig to swap it for my gaming link and the first thing I see is spam!!!

Well not really as it's only fun, but...

Hey Roy!!

They call you the Royba,
Coz you a robba,
Digi Worldz Buddha,
We all bow down to ya!!

NOT!!!

Hey dude get outa our ghetto or we will bust you up!!!

(PS....omly kidding mate before any lurkers take offence, or a full fence and a gate post to go with it).

Last edited:
Back