Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

leeds gone full nagra 3???hi

Sorry to 'butt in' but I'm interested in what you say...If I change the tuner to a sat tuner then I will be able to carry on receiving the channels...how does that work?

:Cheers:

No mate you will need at dish and cabling and then decide what you want to watch from which sat and which cam is opening those or use c/s , its more in depth but the sat mods and senior members on here really know there stuff so jump in and see what happens

well it isn't that difficult to get started...

i will be fairly general;

get your linux sat receiver, for dm600 and 800 that means install a sat tuner for 500's they are soldered in you will need skill to change them i'm afarid..

install a sat image to the box, i use the blue button to download CCcam 2.1.3 also download a config.

you will need an editor to change the config file, i use flashfxp myself - free trial's for that google it.

I use a motorised dish, you can also use a fixed dish. either download a channel list or do a multisat scan (help in the sat rooms for that stuff)

now you will need a c:line to edit into you config file...

At this point you should be Googling "CCcam c:lines" do a bit of reading through the various links. Soon you will happen upon how and where to get one :)

ok i got my c:line what do i do next ?

connect to the box with flashfxp - browse to /var/ect right click on the CCcam config file you downloaded and choose edit..

find a line that start #C any one there are usually a few! a "#" means the line is commented out i.e inactive they are there to show you where and what it looks like :)
make a new line - insert your newly acquired c:line

now you can start CCcam goto to the package your c:line is intended to open and presto all done.

This is all general info, you would need to google out the specifics of c:lines ect and how to get one. Avoid anything that won't let you test for free :)

Do not respond to this information by talking about any providers whatsoever, all this info is available publicly cos i found it in less than 5 minutes using google. We do not discuss directly the use of c/s on specific providers or cards ok? :) Direct your general questions to the sat room, if you are not general then your post is likely to be deleted ! so don't go in there winding the mods up lol

well it isn't that difficult to get started...

i will be fairly general;

get your linux sat receiver, for dm600 and 800 that means install a sat tuner for 500's they are soldered in you will need skill to change them i'm afarid..

install a sat image to the box, i use the blue button to download CCcam 2.1.3 also download a config.

you will need an editor to change the config file, i use flashfxp myself - free trial's for that google it.

I use a motorised dish, you can also use a fixed dish. either download a channel list or do a multisat scan (help in the sat rooms for that stuff)

now you will need a c:line to edit into you config file...

At this point you should be Googling "CCcam c:lines" do a bit of reading through the various links. Soon you will happen upon how and where to get one :)

ok i got my c:line what do i do next ?

connect to the box with flashfxp - browse to /var/ect right click on the CCcam config file you downloaded and choose edit..

find a line that start #C any one there are usually a few! a "#" means the line is commented out i.e inactive they are there to show you where and what it looks like :)
make a new line - insert your newly acquired c:line

now you can start CCcam goto to the package your c:line is intended to open and presto all done.

This is all general info, you would need to google out the specifics of c:lines ect and how to get one. Avoid anything that won't let you test for free :)

Do not respond to this information by talking about any providers whatsoever, all this info is available publicly cos i found it in less than 5 minutes using google. We do not discuss directly the use of c/s on specific providers or cards ok? :) Direct your general questions to the sat room, if you are not general then your post is likely to be deleted ! so don't go in there winding the mods up lol

Cheers for this TBC...rep added...I think I'll just pay and hope that cable gets resolved.

Just read 6 pages of people bitching. Gotta say that if sargie catches emerald, hes going to punch his fucking head in. Emerald, you over stepped the mark there.

As for me, aint had a box for 3 years, and all my mates have and still do. Just gotten Sky +HD with free install, free HD channels for a year, and half price any other pack I want for a year too.

So I got:

Sky+ HD Box - Free
Installation - Free
HD Channels - Free
Sky Sports - Half Price

All of this for £16 a month. Not bad at all.

hi pal would you be kind enough to share were you got this deal from? i just got a similar deal but i have to pay full price for the hd package, i would love to pay what you are paying :) hope you reply, regards

so u aint paying the £9 surcharge for HD channels either

any standard package is automatically £17.50 as well

so u aint paying the £9 surcharge for HD channels either

any standard package is automatically £17.50 as well

not at the moment if your lucky enough to secure a deal, i have already been offered the full enterttainment package for 11.50 per month with movies included was still less than £20.00 tbh i am screwing i tried to get a 10 quid discount 2 months ago and they bucked me on it, so i spent a wad on my own stuff instead then they make that offer less than 60days later lol.

Just read 6 pages of people bitching. Gotta say that if sargie catches emerald, hes going to punch his fucking head in. Emerald, you over stepped the mark there.

As for me, aint had a box for 3 years, and all my mates have and still do. Just gotten Sky +HD with free install, free HD channels for a year, and half price any other pack I want for a year too.

So I got:

Sky+ HD Box - Free
Installation - Free
HD Channels - Free
Sky Sports - Half Price

All of this for £16 a month. Not bad at all.

How did you manage that??

How did you manage that??

I just got that £42 a month for Phone line, 20mbit BB, All Channels inc ESPN, HD Box and All HD Channels

Its special on at the minute for people who know people who work for sky. But you need a specific code for each person as it isnt generic

quite tempted to ring sky and kick off seeing as im out of contract anyway and i pay 50 quid a month for a few channel packs sports and top BB. might try and argue that why shouldnt I get a better deal and my mate 'bob' who works for you told me to.

reckon its worth a shot? lol

ring em up and tell em you want the 1/2 price for 12 months deal or you will have to consider signing up to a similar deal with virgin mate...

lm thinking l might stay with cable as l have had free tv for so long it might be pay back time,, l always paid for xl anyway and had free modem use for years too , £20 a month for two extra boxes isnt the end of the world and l can download any film l need in 5 minutes anyway

quite tempted to ring sky and kick off seeing as im out of contract anyway and i pay 50 quid a month for a few channel packs sports and top BB. might try and argue that why shouldnt I get a better deal and my mate 'bob' who works for you told me to.

reckon its worth a shot? lol

thew half price deal is for new customers only if you have sky already you'd have to cancel and get it in someone else name but you still need to know someone who works for sky, finishes tonight i think

kick off though they'll give you a few moonths free

Back