Leeds Fix?

adiegilpin

Inactive User
Reaction score
I heard that there is/was a fix on one of the other forums for the leeds area . Has anyone else heard this or was it bullsh**?

haha, i already do. But seriously one of my good mates found the files for r10 and r11 and didnt download them and now the site has gone down. I also heard that there was a fix from a mate at work. But cant find anything. I was wondering if anyone else has any info?

haha, i already do. But seriously one of my good mates found the files for r10 and r11 and didnt download them and now the site has gone down. I also heard that there was a fix from a mate at work. But cant find anything. I was wondering if anyone else has any info?

by r10 do you mean rom 10?

I heard that there is/was a fix on one of the other forums for the leeds area . Has anyone else heard this or was it bullsh**?

wow well impressed, N3 has been out in Europe/USA for 2 years no crack but the minute it hits Leeds we have a crack within few weeks.. Leeds area must be a hotbed of Nagra 3 experts

utter bullshit what ever your mates so dont beleive it.

can you explain how rom10 and rom11 are going to help?

bit puzzled.

All i heard was there is a fix for it and it can be programmed onto a R10 or r11 cards. maybe its bullshit but its what i heard , im only asking if anyone else had also heard it.

All i heard was there is a fix for it and it can be programmed onto a R10 or r11 cards. maybe its bullshit but its what i heard , im only asking if anyone else had also heard it.

Someones pulling someones chain m8.

....But seriously one of my good mates found the files for r10 and r11 and didnt download them and now the site has gone down. I also heard that there was a fix from a mate at work. But cant find anything. I was wondering if anyone else has any info?

There were files available to convert R10/11 into a format suitable for use on Nagra2 but nothing that can be used with the latest encryption. The cards haven't yet been dumped so no way to know how to code an emulator and no keys to plug into an emulator anyway.

Any files that say they are for N3 are fakes. Plain and simple !

lol ive also heard this info,-its friend of a friend bullshit ,lol 1 of the guys round here who claims he can do it fleggy i think his nickname is-is a numpty,ive had mates who took there boxes to him to be updated n such and he couldnt even get into a bo9 card,couldnt find talkback and charged folk for it

daft sods,id have sorted them properly for a pack of smokes lol-

but to the o.p its bs mush just folk trying to seem big n clever to there m8s whos boxes have gone off

There's no smoke without fire ;) I know Digidude is testing something but it's not for the open forum at the moment, once he is ready for testers I'm sure he will ask for peeps to pm him.

Something for christmas maybe ? I Bet he get's loads wanting to test it though, lol.

There's no smoke without fire ;) I know Digidude is testing something but it's not for the open forum at the moment, once he is ready for testers I'm sure he will ask for peeps to pm him.

Something for christmas maybe ? I Bet he get's loads wanting to test it though, lol.

I saw him mention that he was getting close :)

Any word digi?

It's very unfair to let digi's private work slip into the open forum like this chaps, besides he aint quite ready for testers cos only half the channels are clearing in leeds at the mo.

good on him, needs to be careful though as word spreads and we dont want our digi in trouble :)

Back