Leaving a Partner after a Long Spell

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Ive been in a on and off relationship for about 14 year we have had a few times apart short periods like six month etc but I never have trusted her from day one, I met her in a night club and she was easy pickings, all her family is the same easy pickings sex is like going to the corner shop to her family there daft in the head and legs wide open. (I do take advantage sometimes)

Anyway I still love the lass, but she knows all my insecurities my nightmares and my feelings, I dont love her anymore and want to walk away but its hard leaving someone that knows so much about your life and what your demons are.

HAVE YOU SPLIT UP WITH A WIFE AFTER ALONG TIME ? HOW DID IT GO ? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? ANY FEEDBACK OR STORIES WOULD BE NICE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LEFT YOUR WIFE THEN WON THE LOTTERY :licka: ?

tell her to feck off and walk away
been there 6 years ago and to be honest best thing that ever happened you will fell so much happier when you do

My mate was married about 22 years and things getting him down, had some illness to and she just didnt care much for him when he needed her ( aint it the way) Well shit hit the fan
and it kicked of and he tried 2 times to kill himself, I got a few calls from his wife mum dad saying could i talk to him, tbh she moved him away from everyone and wanted him to herself until she decided she didnt want him anymore and kicked him out.

Moved in with his mum and dad and got some help, then found a flat to rent and best thing happend his son didnt want to be with his mum, and left to move in with him,even if he had to sleep on the floor.

Still has its ups and down but 2 years down the line met someone else and talking about moving and seems to be my mate he used to be.

Iv got some big health problems and he come down to visit me, tiled my bathroom and paid for everything too !! Im not one to take either so il pay him back one day.

Ive been in a on and off relationship for about 14 year we have had a few times apart short periods like six month etc but I never have trusted her from day one,

Seems to me like you should have walked away 14 years ago. How can you start a relationship with someone you don't trust, which is a big part in any successful relationship.

20 years ago I split with my first wife after 7 years together, we had 3 kids, I don't see any of them now. At the time there was no-one else involved, we just drifted apart and stopped liking the things we had in common, but the first 5 years were good.

This is why you should not make posts after 14 cans of 1664 lol, Although the post is true and I am thinking about doing one, I normally wouldnt tell the whole world blah blah

Oh well my relapse is over and Im sober again, so Im gonna try and keep it like that as long as possible. I might make a desktop wallpaper saying DONT POST ON ANY SITE WHEN YOUR DRUNK YOU KNOB HEE HEE

Ive been in a on and off relationship for about 14 year we have had a few times apart short periods like six month etc but I never have trusted her from day one

I met my wife when I was 17. I have never been away from her for more than a few hours, I could not imagine not seeing her for six months.

What I'm trying to say is that if you can live without her for 6 months then you'll be fine.

I sometimes bump into old Girlfriends. I've seen their bum and they've seen mine, mutual respect prohibits nasty comments.

Nastiest thing an ex ever said about me was that I had acne on my shoulders, lol.

This is why you should not make posts after 14 cans of 1664 lol, Although the post is true and I am thinking about doing one, I normally wouldnt tell the whole world blah blah

Oh well my relapse is over and Im sober again, so Im gonna try and keep it like that as long as possible. I might make a desktop wallpaper saying DONT POST ON ANY SITE WHEN YOUR DRUNK YOU KNOB HEE HEE

So what have you decided to do? If you make the decision it will be easier for you but as you said 14 years is a long time surely you have had some good times have you thought about talking about your feelings or going to counselling first. Do you still love her as people say they dont love people out of anger and this maybe what you are feeling towards her because she knows all your faults but that is what happens in long term relationships surely you know hers too. You may still love her and want her but not at this moment because you are angry. Seriously think about what you are considering doing as it not going to be for 6 months this time is it, it's going to be for the rest of your life.

Ive been in a on and off relationship for about 14 year we have had a few times apart short periods like six month etc but I never have trusted her from day one, I met her in a night club and she was easy pickings, all her family is the same easy pickings sex is like going to the corner shop to her family there daft in the head and legs wide open.

Never trusted her from day one and 14 fooking years later you realize that, gordon bennett that took a while to sink in.
On a lighter note send her and her family down here, save me going to the corner shop.

Aye Aye I get the drift lol well perharps that Im getting older, Im looking for more than sex and drink and petty arguing, anyway Ive took a break to spend a bit time alone, and have a think on what I want, I might pop back next weekend if I get itchy blah blah :lsabre:

Might pop back next week if you get itchy. You said in you last post you were looking for more sex so that might pop back next week if you get it itchy was probably a might pop back next week for sex if I dont get it elsewhere first?

Back