Latest TM Softcams

Hi Cantona
go to technomate homepage and download the latest offical patch, install it, reboot your 5200, download from the download centre on here phantoms latest patch for your 5200, install it, reboot, download latest softcam on here install it. choose your satellites of choice from the menu on your receiver scan each of them and save put your channels into whatever order you prefer and sit down and enjoy
regards DLB

link to the latest softcams pls.(NOTE i lost all my satellite angles and cant see any thing to turn my motor to)

go to menu>system setting> factory re-set>enter your pin or 0000 or 2011.>restore default channels.I take it you have scrolled L/R in the top line of sat setup.

also in the factory re-set sub menu you could do a full factory reset.

also try menu>installation>ok>satellite setup>press ok twice and the sats should appear in a dropdown menu highlight and save the ones you want they must have a tick against them.you should then exit and go to motorised settings and follow the guides I posted.I"ll look in again tomorrow and see how you have got on.

Last edited:
here is all you need to setup your std technomate tm5200d super[/QUOT

still no joy,when i go to sat set up there is no sat,its says 00e

go to menu>system setting> factory re-set>enter your pin or 0000 or 2011.>restore default channels.I take it you have scrolled L/R in the top line of sat setup.

also in the factory re-set sub menu you could do a full factory reset.

also try menu>installation>ok>satellite setup>press ok twice and the sats should appear in a dropdown menu highlight and save the ones you want they must have a tick against them.you should then exit and go to motorised settings and follow the guides I posted.I"ll look in again tomorrow and see how you have got on.

thanks alot,have my box back to normal now,can u help me with wat chanels i will get @ 19.2e and how to get the 39.0e angle right.

Hi, my name is Carl, i will like you to help me, i want step by step how to get softcam for 39.0e and i have a TM6900 hd Combo USB PvR ready. Thanks

thanks alot,have my box back to normal now,can u help me with wat chanels i will get @ 19.2e and how to get the 39.0e angle right.

19.2 is dead at the moment. On 39e filter your channels by CAS and then scroll down to Irdeto. The channels you can receive are all there.

Hi, my name is Carl, i will like you to help me, i want step by step how tosetup 39.0e and i have a TM6900 hd Combo USB PvR ready. Thanks

Hi Carl
go to technomate standard on here download the latest softcam file, put it on a usb key, insert the key in your 6900, on your remote control press the usb button it will be on the left hand side above the ok button, select data transfer,select which usb (mine says 00 and 01 for my external hard drive, select softcam, press ok,
if this doesnt work you will need to download the latest Phantom patch and have it installed first, (the same way as the softcam) then reboot the 6900 and reinstall the softcam file
good luck
DLB

Hi DLB, thanks for the help, i did what you ask me to do, but still not working, i you can give me the link to the TMsoftcam, softcamkey and the phantom patch. i will appricaite that. thx.

Hi, is Bullsat down? does anyone know if there are keys available to open it up?

Any new keys for 19.e? bulsats better but i like the films on the other one:banana:

NL digitaal
Those moviechannels are moving towards Astra 23.5E seca/mediaguard. I believe jan 2011 move will be completed
Enjoy while it last this year 2010 ! (keys not known at the moment)
Then only the basic nl digitaal package will be on 19.2E.
Irdeto is almost finished, bye bye Gamma ! and emu

keys not known at this moment

Last edited:
Back