VU+ Duo latest clone safe vix image?

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
I have been running vix 3.0 on my clone v2 and v3 vu+duo boxes..

came to reflash today and see there a lot of new vix images about called hades etc..

what is the latest clone safe vix version to run?

I also notice with hades on the record setting you cant specift size of HDD to allocate for recording?? does it now allocate 100% hdd space?

also is there an vix updater in the image itself ? if so where?

thanks

Grant

ps I also have an original vu+duo and duo2 so if there a most recent image for them to update that be great

Hi mate i think the last clone vix image was apollo 23 i havent seen any released after that

Mick

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate i think the last clone vix image was apollo 23 i havent seen any released after that

Mick

Mick

- - - Updated - - -

Mick

do you have a link to it?

this is def ok for clone v3.2 as just installed it and now it wont boot.

how can I tell if the clone is a ferrari clone or non Ferrari clone?
will give the blackhole a try in a min...

how can I tell if the clone is a ferrari clone or non Ferrari clone?
will give the blackhole a try in a min...

Only Ferrari did them in a exact clone others did them but they where not anything like in appearance. Pull the security sim from the board lets make sure of the chip version.

Only Ferrari did them in a exact clone others did them but they where not anything like in appearance. Pull the security sim from the board lets make sure of the chip version.

what do you mean from appearance? what are the tail tail signs to give it away? anyway I did try that image and its worked. the only question I have is in plugin menu I have a ferarri installer for more plugins. can I remove this? I did look at red button to remove plugins but couldn't see that particular one listed to be able to remove.

I will also put a separate post for a few niggles and questions I have about new version of vix

what do you mean from appearance? what are the tail tail signs to give it away? anyway I did try that image and its worked. the only question I have is in plugin menu I have a ferarri installer for more plugins. can I remove this? I did look at red button to remove plugins but couldn't see that particular one listed to be able to remove.

I will also put a separate post for a few niggles and questions I have about new version of vix

The latest version of Vix has not been done on the Ferrari clones.

well ive got hades installed ok on the Duo and duo2 original
and Apollo on the duo clones... the only major issue is HDMI_CEC isn't working on any of the boxes. and they did before on vix 3.0

Back