latest 2008 AMBIT 200 files

Had to give it a go but no joy. For some reason I have never managed to get a 200 to work. No d/stream lock and i.p at 192.168.100.11
Tried with/without annex 3, 200 and 250 config. May have a play with a few different macs tonight.
I'm not really bothered but I don't like to be beaten, lol.

Chookey

Thanks but the 13.5 firmware has been out for a while now.

Last edited:
Had to give it a go but no joy. For some reason I have never managed to get a 200 to work. No d/stream lock and i.p at 192.168.100.11
Tried with/without annex 3, 200 and 250 config. May have a play with a few different macs tonight.
I'm not really bothered but I don't like to be beaten, lol.

Chookey
hi m8, have u try using ambit tool to set it up? that usually works a treat, just make sure u select the correct f/w that on the modem and in theory it should be ok

Thanks but the 13.5 firmware has been out for a while now.
hi m8, this is an updated tut with more info to make flashing a 200 easier. the firmware is only included along with the other softwares as a ultra pack

Last edited:
hi m8, have u try using ambit tool to set it up? that usually works a treat, just make sure u select the correct f/w that on the modem and in theory it should be ok

hi m8, this is an updated tut with more info to make flashing a 200 easier. the firmware is only included along with the other softwares as a ultra pack

:THANKS: M8

i have a problem with my 200 it flashes with the fw ok but it wont connect through enet when done

better to start a new thread with a descriptive title. it will attract more attention :)

can this be used for 250?

Also what is the best firmware to flash with for 250?

Thanks.

Thanks gentlex,

Just confused what firmware is on haynes online guide talking about??

has anyone got a 200 dump?/ as mine are bricked... someome gave me a dump a while back but it never worked... it was made up of grabs and compiled into one :|

no it cant
if u live in a tw area u can use original or infinite f/w, if ur in ntl area its probably best to use infinite to garuantee no updated f/w

Can someone tell me where i can find this firmware from? its not in downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks m ate, just downloading. Quick advice if possible, whats the difference between this and on haynes guide 250hack_dump_telnet... am in excw just wondering what will be the best to use after all this attacks and all. Will appreciate any advice on it.

Thanks.

I take they are the same after looking at the files i just downloaded. There is also infinity_dump_new, do i use that directly or use after the 250hack_dump_telnet. Is the new one better?

I take they are the same after looking at the files i just downloaded. There is also infinity_dump_new, do i use that directly or use after the 250hack_dump_telnet. Is the new one better?
use the the 250hack_dump_telnet.bin u wont lost the p option after flashing the modem, if u use the upgrade u lose the p option after u flash the modem and will need softjtag to restore it if needed, which ther is a good change softjtag can and render the modem useless.

use the the 250hack_dump_telnet.bin u wont lost the p option after flashing the modem, if u use the upgrade u lose the p option after u flash the modem and will need softjtag to restore it if needed, which ther is a good change softjtag can and render the modem useless.

Thanks alot gentlex for the clarification. appreciate it :drink:

Back