laptop for sale

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
sony vaio p4 2.66,fast and reliable,i would imagine sensible offers,only 1 years old

Hi chelsea,

Very nice laptop, you want 300 quid for it or am I having a giggle?

will take 500,its only a year old,still a grand in the shops

Pm sent further details required like model number.

Last edited:
have i said somthing wrong? if your looking for brand new lappys i suggest u go to a shop,what u see is what u get i'm afraid,thats it

chelsea said:
have i said somthing wrong? if your looking for brand new lappys i suggest u go to a shop,what u see is what u get i'm afraid,thats it

Fair enough. (won't do much to get you a sale though):grayno:

hi mate dunno if ur still selling but i'll buy it off u for 300 if ur willing? let me know.

You sure that model is p4?? to be honest you pay well over the odds for the name with this laptop not what engine it has. If you have a new laptop and you want rid of this I suggest you take what you can get here or ebay it 'cos the longer you leave it lying in a cupboard, the less you'll get eventually when you do sell it.

yes it is a p4
it stays in cupboard,just thought it would help out someone here,not fussed wether it stays or goes,just a nice gesture instead of everyone scrutinizing the ass out of it,its laptop and the end of the day,ok thanks anyway

A wee bit touchy :(
I was only asking about the P4 because a quick search on goggle and yahoo with the model no provided had alot more hits for celeron than pentium!

Like I said, and this is good info, the longer it stays in cupboard, the less you'll likey get for it<--Fact

lets not let this get out of hand now guys ,chelsea wants round £500 if ur intersted all well and good ;)

Back