laptop card

You can posibly also get a pcmcia type adaptor assuming you have a slot for these.

tbh though, dont expect good results from pc dvb-t cards using anything but a fixed rooftop aerial unless you are in a very strong signal area. The supplied mini-aerials are useless for everyone but a very small proportion of people.

i got a vista media centre pc using dvb-c card......bloke in work had one and used one of those magnetic aerials.....connected to his metal bed frame at home and the wall of the factory at work, think he got around 15 channels at home and 40 in work....don't know much more than that....

cheers

:Devil:
i got a vista media centre pc using dvb-c card......bloke in work had one and used one of those magnetic aerials.....connected to his metal bed frame at home and the wall of the factory at work, think he got around 15 channels at home and 40 in work....don't know much more than that....

cheers

lol , i dont have a metal bed or a factory wall so i,ll try your first suggestion buddy. thanks.

I have the WinTv HVR hybrid TV stick from Hauppauge great piece of kit imho, but need a decent aerial source the mini aerial that comes with it is next to useless.

Back