L.A. Noire has crashing, hard freeze issues.

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Thought this would be a heads up for people who are thinking of buying or downloading L.A Noire.
It seems the game is full of bugs which haven't been found and now Rockstar are paying the price for not testing it right. The problems aren't just on the PS3 but on the Xbox360 version as well. The game seems to lock up or just crash at random periods. Also if you play the game and goto the psn store the game will crash, as the store is down.
Rockstar has said that a patch will be released soon to help fix the issues people are having.
I've got the game myself, and im not playing it till the patch is out, can't risk a bug fested game, knacking my ps3.

link
What to do if you are Crashing or Freezing in L.A. Noire : Rockstar Support

Thought this would be a heads up for people who are thinking of buying or downloading L.A Noire.
It seems the game is full of bugs which haven't been found and now Rockstar are paying the price for not testing it right. The problems aren't just on the PS3 but on the Xbox360 version as well. The game seems to lock up or just crash at random periods. Also if you play the game and goto the psn store the game will crash, as the store is down.
Rockstar has said that a patch will be released soon to help fix the issues people are having.
I've got the game myself, and im not playing it till the patch is out, can't risk a bug fested game, knacking my ps3.

link
What to do if you are Crashing or Freezing in L.A. Noire : Rockstar Support

lmao! feckin retards claimed that sony's 3.61 update was causing the ps3 to overheat/freeze/shutdown etc

PS3 firmware causing systems to overheat - Gaming News - Digital Spy

i have it xbox360 and had no problems with it at all.
i am on disk 2 now and all works fine.

yeap, same here, misses has been hammering it on 360 with no problems, and the OP was talking about an original game for the ps3, as you know it cant be played yet as a backup

i never had a problem updating the firmware, but my ps3 orignal phat 60gb that i brought from launch date just got flashing red light, after updating to 3.61 :(

I know how to fix them, so i will wait until sony release new firmware

Back