Kym Marsh and Jack Ryder split

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Singer Kym Marsh and husband Jack Ryder have announced a trial separation after only a year of marriage.
The former Hear'Say star and ex-EastEnder blamed Marsh's work commitments for putting extra strain on their already "turbulent" relationship.
The 27-year-old singer has relaunched herself as a solo artist while Ryder, 21, has struggled to find work since quitting the BBC1 soap.
In a statement released via Marsh's management company, the couple said: "It is with sadness and regret that we have to announce we will be taking a trial separation as of today.

"Over the last couple of months we have experienced some turbulence in our relationship. This, together with Kym's work commitments, has added an even greater strain on the marriage.

"The decision to spend some time apart has been made mutually and amicably and our number one priority is to preserve the marriage and to consider the children. Hopefully with this time and space we will be able to sort out our differences and repair our relationship."

The couple share a home in St Albans, Herts, with Marsh's two children, Emily, five, and eight-year-old David.

They met in the BBC canteen when Ryder was starring as EastEnders' Jamie Mitchell, and married in a lavish wedding at St Albans Cathedral in August last year, selling the rights to a glossy magazine.

Cracks in the relationship began to show at the weekend when Marsh reportedly admitted: "For the past few months I've been away for days on end.

"We end up rowing on the phone - the only way we can communicate - and it upsets me. We scream at each other. Jack is broken-hearted over this." Marsh turned up alone at the London premiere of Legally Blonde 2 last week.
5582.jpg

she split up with him because he has a triangle head

OMG i never noticed that.........he has got a triangle head .....:Moon:

update

Kym Marsh has today denied reports that her marriage is over.

Yesterday it was confirmed that husband Jack Ryder, 21, had moved out of their home following a series of heated rows between the couple.

"We will be back together within a month," Marsh insisted in a telephone interview with The Mirror today. "Jack and I haven't split up, I really want to make that clear. This is a trial separation and we're going to get back together before the end of the month.

"Jack's only taken an overnight bag with him - does that sound like someone who's packed up all his stuff and moved out for good? He's gone to spend some time at his dad's. We just need a bit of space."

The couple, who have been married just 11 months, have vowed to work through their problems, even if it means bringing in a third party.

"If we have to go to see a counsellor then we will - but it won't come to that," Marsh, 27, added. "I admit we did have a lot of rows but that was because I was away a lot, busy with work. I hated my children seeing us rowing and so did he. That's part of the reason he moved out for a bit. We haven't even thought about seeing lawyers because, like I say, things aren't going to come to that.

"I still really love Jack with all my heart and we will get through this. I can only speak for myself but I hope he still loves me. We speak all the time. My kids will be spending two weeks with their dad in the summer holidays and Jack and I will use that time to sort things out."

She also took the opportunity to deny tabloid rumours that she has been having an affair with Triple 8 singer David Wilcox.

"David is a good friend of mine but I don't talk to him every day," she said. "I've spoken to Suzanne Shaw (her former Hear'Say bandmate) seven times this week. Does that mean I'm going out with her? There may be a lot of speculation but none of it is true. We do speak from time to time but what's wrong with that? My main concern is getting my marriage back on track."

Back