$kyLookingSetup4Vix ???

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, as you may or may not no i tried to update my zgemma 2s and it got stuck on BOOT, with all you help and support i tried everything but had no luck. However I used a different USB stick and it worked :)

I wanted to ask does anyone have a $kyLookingSetup4Vix Please

also to add i just put the BLUE HD skin on and scaned for all my channels non of the picons are there and all the channel numbers are different :(

Last edited:
Hi all, as you may or may not no i tried to update my zgemma 2s and it got stuck on BOOT, with all you help and support i tried everything but had no luck. However I used a different USB stick and it worked :)

I wanted to ask does anyone have a $kyLookingSetup4Vix Please

also to add i just put the BLUE HD skin on and scaned for all my channels non of the picons are there and all the channel numbers are different :(

The BlueHD skin is the biggest part of the sky look setup.

Ill attach the picons and the boot screen for for to ftp in.

As for the channel numbering youll need to setup and run auto bouquets

Attachments

• picon.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
  • bootlogo.rar
    443.2 KB · Views: 15
The BlueHD skin is the biggest part of the sky look setup.

Ill attach the picons and the boot screen for for to ftp in.

As for the channel numbering youll need to setup and run auto bouquets

Thank you so much ferret, where would i put these files while using ftp, is there a folder name or something. also what are the must have plugins i should have please

Again thank you.

Thank you so much ferret, where would i put these files while using ftp, is there a folder name or something. also what are the must have plugins i should have please

Again thank you.

Do you have a mounted usb stick if so media/usb/picon if you dont just transfer to the root of your image it should pick them up from there.

The bootlogos send them all to usr/share

Do you have a mounted usb stick if so media/usb/picon if you dont just transfer to the root of your image it should pick them up from there.

The bootlogos send them all to usr/share

thank you so much :), also for the cline to work would i need to download ccam right and i tryed to set up iptv on my boutiques its there but no channels would you know how to set iptv up by any chance thanks

thank you so much :), also for the cline to work would i need to download ccam right and i tryed to set up iptv on my boutiques its there but no channels would you know how to set iptv up by any chance thanks

Download CCcam from menu-plugins then green button.

Back