kryptview status please

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys

can you please tell me if this box is working in your area and the area your in or near please.
are tere any channels that are missing or not working?
many thanks.

im in edinburgh/dundee area, most movie and sports channels are on. the server is a bit unstable just now with transponders going on and off,
try a factory default and rescan, should get more channels

im in edinburgh/dundee area, most movie and sports channels are on. the server is a bit unstable just now with transponders going on and off,
try a factory default and rescan, should get more channels
thanks for that mate

anyone else in england , can you give me your status please

In herts, the box is without discovery channels, sports is always freezing during live prem games, movie channel's tend to disappear by 1030pm.

+ side, Asian channels seem to be all the time and daytime is good for everything apart from discovery.

Location, as such, shouldn't make any difference. Any differences are really dictated only by your broadband supplier and how they route from the KV CS source servers. As long as you are using the correct NetId and have an adequate broadband (low ping times to the server) then you should get exactly the same as everyone else (excepting when VM have localised area faults).

Note that VM do seem to re-allocate channels frequently - this will probably require a monthly network rescan just to pick up any channels that have moved. In theory this should happen automatically but not sure the KV actually implements this.

In herts, the box is without discovery channels, sports is always freezing during live prem games, movie channel's tend to disappear by 1030pm.

+ side, Asian channels seem to be all the time and daytime is good for everything apart from discovery.

thanks for te reply mate appreciated

Location, as such, shouldn't make any difference. Any differences are really dictated only by your broadband supplier and how they route from the KV CS source servers. As long as you are using the correct NetId and have an adequate broadband (low ping times to the server) then you should get exactly the same as everyone else (excepting when VM have localised area faults).

Note that VM do seem to re-allocate channels frequently - this will probably require a monthly network rescan just to pick up any channels that have moved. In theory this should happen automatically but not sure the KV actually implements this.
thanks nozzer the box does scan in standby im led to believe it has served me well the last few months

If I get 1 of these KV boxes are they easy to set up & how do I go about it I am totaly clueless now used to everything there was to know about cable till all this N3 came out been away from the scene that long ?

If I get 1 of these KV boxes are they easy to set up & how do I go about it I am totaly clueless now used to everything there was to know about cable till all this N3 came out been away from the scene that long ?
you should really start a new thread m8 but
they are very easy to set up
flash the box and scan simples

yep very easy plug n play really scan and your away

The only problem i had was flashing the firmware to the box. You have to stand on your head with a pigeon balanced on your shin when you do it.
I can stand on my head all right, but it took me ages to catch a pigeon.

Back