Kryptview Firmware 13/03/2009

clio

Inactive User
Reaction score
Kryptview 13032009

Changes
-------

- A few internal bug fixes.

- Updated CAS system - Adult channels now work again.

- Graphical User Interface fixes (favorites, key entry)

- Manual Key Entry (channel 6001) now works as expected - no longer loses the manual key.

As previous versions this file is compatible with old and new hardware model. :drink:

Latest Firmware Here

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just tried to download the firmware but when opening with winrar i just get the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Does anybody else know where to get this from.

Thanks

any body tried this yet?

For the 1st time ever my Kryptview is working great, the last firmware release was a major improvement for me, even the interface is sweet. :)

Hats off to everyone involved.

I've not applied this update as I have no reason to, plus I'll wait until someone confirms whether or not it is real 1st ;)

I've just tried to download the firmware but when opening with winrar i just get the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Does anybody else know where to get this from.

Thanks

Downloaded fine for me !

I've not applied this update as I have no reason to, plus I'll wait until someone confirms whether or not it is real 1st

My sources tell me its the real deal.

Last edited:
For the 1st time ever my Kryptview is working great, the last firmware release was a major improvement for me, even the interface is sweet. :)

Hats off to everyone involved.

I've not applied this update as I have no reason to, plus I'll wait until someone confirms whether or not it is real 1st ;)

The firmwares spot on mate with the updated CAS system so you wont be missing those adult channels no more;)

I can confirm that the late night educational programs are now working again

Goodnight

Back