Kodi Add-ons

Seems some people are more generous than others, well done mate

I have a problem updating LiveResolver add on. It says that update is available and it's listed under available updates, but when try to update it reports "Update failed" error. How can I get it to update?

I have a problem updating LiveResolver add on. It says that update is available and it's listed under available updates, but when try to update it reports "Update failed" error. How can I get it to update?

I don't use this add-on but I get this occasionally with add-ons. Sometimes they update sometimes they don't. Has the add-on stopped working if so it maybe that the update is available from a new repository.

I don't think it's stopped working. Usually, when an add on is available from a new repository, it reports an error, I haven't been getting any errors related to LiveResolver, apart from update failed when it tries to update, but it's more like a notice rather than an error.

What is going on with dexter TV? Has it changed repo, because I'm getting an error; "Can't reach server"?

What is going on with dexter TV? Has it changed repo, because I'm getting an error; "Can't reach server"?

You do know that Dexter TV is SIGN-UP AND LOGIN now don’t you?

HOW TO SIGN-UP AND LOGIN TO DEXTER TV ON KODI/XBMC
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

not for me on firestick,firebox or pc. nor at a mates house. wookie the beast and blackbox. nothing working.

all good here on firestick & lappy
bear in mind dexter & ukturks share most of sports so not reliable
some sports channels working within ukturks here rest of content seems fine

uk turk's addon twitter feed blank. Anybody know if this will be fixed as hes made all tweets protected online i wondered if this has affected the addon?

It's ok here mate

updated 4/12/15

Back