Kodi Add-ons

Hes same as you but on youtube.
Posts others work, no idea if something goes wrong.
Never posts that they don't work anymore.
Just keeps posting "Stalker fix"" best ever"" lasts for ever"
Then fails next day and on to the next.

Solution to others

Spend a little time and find a working mac, dont share it.
Once stalker admin see all these multiple log ons with these macs its back to square one.
I've been using stalker and stalker rip for months and works perfect.

I've been using stalker for months too but as of today, it doesn't seem to work anymore. Error is the same in all stalker apps as well as the original "ITV authorisation failed".

stalkerfix still sound for me

Iptv stalker as as well as stalker rips, none works for me as of today. I have tried clearing cache, entering different MAC addresses, it just reports ITV authorisation failed error. Also doesn't work from Super Favourites or ivu TVs guide.

still ok on lappy & on firesticki have it in super favs have both running now all ok

Heads up guy's don't update your Pheonix to 2.6.6 at it breaks all HD section in Rockcrusher one242415 Her Place if you have updated to 2.6.6 today there will be a fix 2.6.7 but it hasn't come up on the kodi update as of yet you'll just have to wait till it arrives in the updates to fix the HD problem in those section

or you can revert back to 2.6.5 with this link

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

should fix it

Attachments

• plugin.video.phstreams-2.6.8.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
stalkerfix version 9.0.19 i use

There will always be alternatives

IPTV stalker clone (i4atv) Kodi No setup required

Code:

Published on 11 Nov 2015

This is an IPTV clone that is added straight from source on Kodi

No setup needed just click and play
Hi idrob have you got a link to the Stalker-fix version 9.0.19 thanks in advance.

Hi idrob have you got a link to the Stalker-fix version 9.0.19 thanks in advance.

Good luck with that........

If its stalker you are desperate for just use adryans list its been there for months and very seldom does not work.
I am not sure of the obsession with stalker theres all those channels available elsewhere and many better quality.
Just spend some time and get a mac sorted and keep to your self for stalker and it will be ok if you really need it.

Good luck with that........

If its stalker you are desperate for just use adryans list its been there for months and very seldom does not work.
I am not sure of the obsession with stalker theres all those channels available elsewhere and many better quality.
Just spend some time and get a mac sorted and keep to your self for stalker and it will be ok if you really need it.
Hi its just a addon (9.0.19) whats the harm in a link.

Can’t find it mate but these are the ones people are playing with at the moment

-----------------------------------------------------------

BEST IPTV STALKER CLONE EPG GUIDE EVER XBMC/Kodi
Code:
Published on 18 Nov 2015
BEST IPTV STALKER CLONE EPG GUIDE EVER XBMC/Kodi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Install I4ATV Working IPTV Stalker Channels for Kodi
Code:
Published on 18 Nov 2015
The Video Add-on no longer need macs in the Settings.xml (take a look if you like). Every time the user chooses any category it uses a different mac every time. There is also a bonus of TV Shows and Movies which are Searchable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
sorry mate that first one was a mistake I've edited it

I'm fed up with negative comments so if you want a particular add-on just ask

or you can try these ones

Index of /IPTV-Stalker

Code:

- - - Updated - - -

Or these

Index of /Addons/Video/Stalker

Code:

Back