klog6.2f?

S

speccy

Just got the latest kellog and after placing in stb under card info it says 6.2E and not F. Is somebody messing about?

has any body got the program compair hex's i can not find mine if so check the 2 out

as davidh said just compared hex they are different

found it they onley differ on line 4 do'not know what this is though any hexers out there that can tell us

Speccy, it may just be that they've forgotten to update the title in it to 6.2f.

I'm no hex programmer (yet, hopefully one day) but if line 4 is different then it's a different version, I dont think they change that much on new releases, they just tweak what is already there, otherwise it would be a completely different type of hex file.

Allroad, I am not saying avoid it. It could be that someone has messed about with 6.2e and give it a different name. Dont know.

You may be right Cossie, still got me thinking though. Depends whats on line 4.

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: speccy ]</p>

Speccy have you tried writing the hex to a card and see if it works?

Or perha[s one of the peope who have been hit with ECM's on keylog 6.2e could try this one and see if it works for them.

Post your results on here please.

the 6e gave me lots of ecms but the 6f dont just trying it now everything ok <br /> FAZ

no probs mate had loads of probs with all new hexs just glad to find one that works for mor than 2mins<br /> FAZ

Well you deserve to get zapped watching that channel m8, LOL.

Yoh, got to try it out aint I? Only background anyway, glued to me machine. I would like to make it known to all that I am not in any shape or form a regular subscriber to carlton cinema. Honest!

Just to correct you allroad... Film4 is the pits!!

Closely followed by Carlton Cinema though lol

Back