kitchen design software??

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
am lookin at fittin new kitchen in near future cud neone point me in direction ov any software 4 kitchen design i can download..many thanx fst t...:Dunce:

I would not mind a copy of that myself if anyone comes up with anything cheers bonesy.

I think MFI ,s website has some tools to help design a kitchen
dont know how good it is though

has anyone tried microsoft visio im sure its got kitchen design in its database

Fast m8ty, I've got Sierra Visual Home Professional here, it's quite good, I'm sure that you could do kitchens with it (never tried ....yet). I'll put it my share if you want.

kitchen design software

3D Home Design Suite Deluxe 4.0 is the complete solution for home and landscape design! This is the ultimate tool for any home improvement project! Featuring five powerful programs to help you unleash the full potential of your home inside and out Full Description

this is the one we need to find iff poss,

I,ve looked all round not found any downloads , "free" yet,

but I will keep scouring for yer m8,s

Scoot;)

this is 3D Home Architect Deluxe 4.0 ftp://61.159.224.220:7847/styx/pic.home.3dhome40.exe don't know if it needs a crack
Description :
This easy-to-use home design program gives you all the tools you need to design, build, remodel, and furnish your home. You can customize your home interior and exterior with over 2 million possible combinations of furnishings, appliances, colors, materials, and styles. Get started fast with step by step instructions, wizards, and helpful videos. Design by using the hundreds of floor plans and predesigned rooms available, or simply browse through them for inspiration. Work with a floor plan or room in 2-D and watch it build instantly in 3-D. Objects and design textures in 3-D include thousands of appliances, furnishings, paint, wood, wallpaper, and stone textures (you can also import your own). E-mail your design to your contractor, or record and play back 3-D tours for family and friends, at home or over the Internet.

ikea web site there is kitchen designer (in searh put planner) prog dead easy to use, cuboards/units r all standard sizes so just pick theres to give u idea.....

Back