Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kids & youtube

mickbrush

Inactive User
Just wondering if anyone else has kids who would rather watch youtube than normal TV

Both my kids had amiko combos in there rooms that hardly ever got used other than youtube so got the eldest a now tv box as she preferred the simple user interface for youtube. Youngest child sees the now tv box in action and asks me to change hers too.

is this normal lol am I just getting old

both of them are big Alfie & Zoella fans

my lad watches u tube all the time, doesnt watch normal telly that much tbh.

My 11 year old is the exact same,any time i look he has youtube on watching minecraft vids the voice of that stampy drives me insane!

I don't have any kids, but I prefer youtube to TV!! At least I get to choose what I want to see and when. "Live TV" is an energy sink and fills you with worries about everything. Even news & 'factual' programmes are often little more than glorified adverts, designed to make you want things you don't need. Youtube + ad-block = happy days :)

My kid brother is always watching some dude playing fifa!! with his annoying commentary. WTF!
he got a playstation with fifa on it...why not just play that instead of watching someone on youtube playing on.

Am i missing something??

My kid brother is always watching some dude playing fifa!! with his annoying commentary. WTF!
he got a playstation with fifa on it...why not just play that instead of watching someone on youtube playing on.

Am i missing something??

well me lad watches the minecraft or COD or whatever games he is playing vids, then follows the hints and tips..
think they all do it.

hes completed grand theft auto5 at the tender age of 8..

Another one here who's 10 years old is always watching minecraft stuff, every day, day in day out.

Am i missing something??

Mine are the same. In the old days when we got stuck on a game you'd spend hours trying to figure it out - that was all part of the enjoyment. This generation get stuck for more than 30 secs and it's straight onto Youtube to find the answer.

I remember back in the days trying to complete Alex the kidd lol and double dragon.
No save games I'm those days. Or YouTube

Fk I sound old lol soon it be... During t' warrrr....

another one here, my son is 6 and lies in bed watching stampy on minecraft. He showed me a vid the other day, i was sat watching spongebob in minecraft! and he keeps telling me about someone called paul?! wtf

Funny how when you need a download posts flow after being a member for a year lol

Thanks for your lovely warm welcome, im not really that bothered about downloads, and if your attitude is what to expect on this forum i will post on a more welcoming forum. So on that note i bid you farewell and i will let you post your snide remarks to other new members.

Back