Keys being changed for 2 weeks

bolts54

Inactive User
Reaction score
A m8 of mine works for virgin he told me they have engineers changing the keys, gonna be going on for 2 weeks, they are just tryin to get peeps peedoff and subscribe not sure how true but we will find out in a fortnight fingers crossed eh :Clap:

You Posted this earlier and I deleted it because to be honest it's a load of shite, I don't know how many times we've heard about someones next doors unlcles sisters boyfriends brothers mate who knows someone at VM who said this or said that and not once has it ever been correct, so please no more of these pointless posts

I also deleted some of your posts because I deemed them to be post clocking which I guess this post is really all about, the rule is 20 decent posts not posts like this which frankly pisses everyone off

I will give you time to read and digest this and then I will delets this to

You Posted this earlier and I deleted it because to be honest it's a load of shite, I don't know how many times we've heard about someones next doors unlcles sisters boyfriends brothers mate who knows someone at VM who said this or said that and not once has it ever been correct, so please no more of these pointless posts

I also deleted some of your posts because I deemed them to be post clocking which I guess this post is really all about, the rule is 20 decent posts not posts like this which frankly pisses everyone off

I will give you time to read and digest this and then I will delets this to

20 posts dont matter to him m8 he has donated

20 posts dont matter to him m8 he has donated

Yes your right Ian, appologies for the post clocking part of my post .. Specsavers lol

But I'm sorry the thread is still a load of old tosh though

Yes your right Ian, appologies for the post clocking part of my post .. Specsavers lol

Agree with you on that m8 as are hundreds of others over the last few days lol. But m8 we have seen it all before lol. Still makes me laugh though at the desperation of some folk lol. Quick fix then fook of till the next time.

I think we should close the cable rooms in times like this to newbies and inactive users.

LMAO, this made me laugh. :)

People seem to think that keyrolls are a new thing, it's these damn excellent AU'ing EMUs that have made us all lazy :)

Agree with you on that m8 as are hundreds of others over the last few days lol. But m8 we have seen it all before lol. Still makes me laugh though at the desperation of some folk lol. Quick fix then fook of till the next time.

I think we should close the cable rooms in times like this to newbies and inactive users.
M8 I have spent all morning picking through and deleting loads of crap asking for keys and stuff like this, when they roll it's hard picking out the genuine newbies who need help from the one hit wonders who leech and feck off, hope we have a good balance :)

M8 I have spent all morning picking through and deleting loads of crap asking for keys and stuff like this, when they roll it's hard picking out the genuine newbies who need help from the one hit wonders who leech and feck off, hope we have a good balance :)

Suppose at least they remember who we are Bronto.
Its like heating goes off phone Gas board
Car breaks down phone RAC
Burst pipe phone plumber
Cable goes tits up Log on Digitalworld

New logo "Digitalworld the fith emergency service"

I disagree, Got fed up with beind ripped off by card progranners ripping me off so got a dbox. Trouble is it was working for so long I did not need to learn how to use it. Since this new problem I have been forced to learn! I have now learnt so much from people on this forum that it has sparked an interest. I want to learn more and share the wealth. I think DW is awesome and will be here for the long haul.

The one hit wonder comment was not aimed at members like you freestyle nor bolts54 come to that, we can see you are both genuine newbies on the fact that you have both donated :)

My first post at bolts54 may seem a little harsh on reflection and on reading it back but you must understand we have been getting this sort of thread for years every time something unusual happens with the CC

Thanks for your support, hope you both continue to enjoy the forum :)

Very few people get to know about key changes for obvious reasons so I would imagine a normal Joe MacEngineer would be privvy to it.

One of my neighbours who [works for virgin installs] supplies me cabling and adaptors etc was more surprised than me when he heard the keys had turned.

I disagree, Got fed up with beind ripped off by card progranners ripping me off so got a dbox. Trouble is it was working for so long I did not need to learn how to use it. Since this new problem I have been forced to learn! I have now learnt so much from people on this forum that it has sparked an interest. I want to learn more and share the wealth. I think DW is awesome and will be here for the long haul.

guys i'am same as freestyle, thought i had sumin good to say as it is a pain in the arse this key rolling, if it is bull then my apoligies unless it made you laugh of corse. :)

Well Bronto, considering what just happened over the past two weeks, looks like bolts54 was spot on! Some humble pie called for here methinks!! :)

(I've added to bolts' rep just for being the first with the news!!)

As a newbie who only joined because fhe box of tricks stopped working I can see your point in that it must get really busy when the CC start messing about, but i joined as I was sure it couldnt be too difficult as the guy who fixed my dbox last time (for £20) only seemed to take 10 sec's so decided to spend a weekend learning to fix my dbox .
In my defence it is easier to mess about and and learn when the box is down then try and reflash update when the wife is watching grays anatomey ( I would wake up in hospital with a cross over cable up my back passage).

using mainly this site i have fixed my box and some of my neighbours for nothing more than a hearty thank you and the deep warm feeling of satisfaction that Ive stopped some guy getting £20 a time for using someones elses hardwork.

so Ive joined donated and will pop in every so often to see whats new and maybe even asnwer a few newbies questions who knows

many thanks to you all this is an excellent website

cheers

As a newbie who only joined because fhe box of tricks stopped working I can see your point in that it must get really busy when the CC start messing about, but i joined as I was sure it couldnt be too difficult as the guy who fixed my dbox last time (for £20) only seemed to take 10 sec's so decided to spend a weekend learning to fix my dbox .
In my defence it is easier to mess about and and learn when the box is down then try and reflash update when the wife is watching grays anatomey ( I would wake up in hospital with a cross over cable up my back passage).

using mainly this site i have fixed my box and some of my neighbours for nothing more than a hearty thank you and the deep warm feeling of satisfaction that Ive stopped some guy getting £20 a time for using someones elses hardwork.

so Ive joined donated and will pop in every so often to see whats new and maybe even asnwer a few newbies questions who knows

many thanks to you all this is an excellent website

cheers

SEE - THE PERFECT BOARD MEMBER! a little self help, learning on the job can get you far - all the information is here you just need to read up and have a go!

Thats what this place is for - self help and passing on information - glad your all sorted and you've sorted your neighbours - i hope they atleast made you a brew ;)

Well Bronto, considering what just happened over the past two weeks, looks like bolts54 was spot on! Some humble pie called for here methinks!! :)

(I've added to bolts' rep just for being the first with the news!!)

???????????????? this was posted 12th,the main hit occured 8th,like predicting saturdays lottery balls on sunday morning.

Back