kevlar 1.3 again

P

Predata

Hello again,

okay i got kevlar,programmed my card and banged it in to the stb, no problems, but i tried to input the codes (just to practice),put the box on BBC1 turned if off and back on again, but it just kept saying input NEW PARENTAL CODE not change parental code,everytime i put the first 4 digits in it says REMEMBER YOU CODE.How do i update the codes.

Cheers Peeps :confused:

put the pin as 0000 to activate Remote update function. Then input the 4 digit codes (there is 6 sets of 4's to be entered) then when you finish press exit or try pressing the back button (red) to get out of the menu then exit when you are out of the perental code menu

the reason that could work (the way you exit) is because some people had problems with dbmg2 in that fasion.

also try the codes on the another channel ie sky 1 see what happens ???

one last thing is that the codes for july are already there in the kevlar 1.3 if you enter next months codes it might still be using julys -- the august codes lie dormant until they switch over :(

Okay i will try that,but where do i get the codes for august for the kevlar 1.3 hex? should i keep checking wolverines site to see when they appear :rolleyes:

I'll put the codes on in about two weeks when the august codes are fully out. No point in putting them out now, as the hex already has July's codes in which won't run out for more than two weeks.

Wolverine

Back