k1-13 seca 2

S

sasukorg

Now that kiosk has gone do you think it's worth waiting for seca 2 to be cleared or to go motorised and move on to other channels?

:Clap:

Well my personal advice is you can never have too much of a good thing and why have a card and only use a small amount of its good even if we are going to lose a few channels. Motorised has to be the way to go if you can afford it as you then have some 2000+ channels and feeds at your finger.

Seca 2 is just another blip in the battle between the right and the wrong and in reality is no more different than when analogue channels first switched to digital. All good things come to an end but as long as they transmit it some clever soul will attempt to break it.

So go for it there is still stacks up there for you to watch and enjoy + you will have all those feeds to watch which can sometimes be better than a standard TV channel.

Best Regards

Fonboy :Jester:

i have to agree with funboy motorised is the way to go more channels than you can shake a stick at even with the current situation of all the next generation encriptions. it will be sorted sooner or later even if it dont get sorted you will still have too many channels to watch its up to you mate i would recomend it
good luck

faz

Back