Just tried updating

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just tried updating ps3 but gets to 99 0/0
& stays there . Anyone know a way to get it sorted or is it just wait out ?
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Can you download the update to USB and run it from there?

had the same stayed at 99% for a few minutes but then continued with install so just wait it out.

After about 20 attempts it finally worked. Don't know what the problem was (even left it overnight on 99% & it still didn't work) .I kept putting it in safe mode & eventually it worked.

After about 20 attempts it finally worked. Don't know what the problem was (even left it overnight on 99% & it still didn't work) .I kept putting it in safe mode & eventually it worked.

How did you eventually get it to work, were you using a usb or straight connection to the net ?

I used a usb stick & did nothing different several times but eventually it worked. When in safe mode it gives a few options & I think I tried most of them more than once. Always seemed to stick on 99% but after several attempts it just worked (wish I could be more descriptive but it was a case of try all the options more than once along with powering on & off until it did work).

When I updated mine it sat on 99% for about 20 minutes but I just left it and it eventually complete.

bet hard drive has bad sectors

Back