Just installed Tone Deff's channel plugin - but list still emtpy.

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Trying to remember how to do all this.. Ive updated my TM600 image and installed Tone Deff's plug in but I still dont have any channels. Am I right in thinking this "should" populate the channel list rather than having to scan for channels the long way?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Trying to remember how to do all this.. Ive updated my TM600 image and installed Tone Deff's plug in but I still dont have any channels. Am I right in thinking this "should" populate the channel list rather than having to scan for channels the long way?

Thanks

hello
shabbaranks

i could be wrong but i thought that the pannel was out of date/ or the channel list is?
hope this helps?

hello
shabbaranks

i could be wrong but i thought that the pannel was out of date/ or the channel list is?
hope this helps?

hello
again

had a wee look at my tm500s and its doing the same man?
iv been using rats list off the blue panel.
iv pm'd tone deff to see if he is still doing it but tbh havent been talking to him in a long time and can see his last post about it is 19th of jan 2012 and would have though he would have updated it?
the blue panel is still a sticky but even if he is not updating it think it still would be a sticky as helps pep's on all things
hope this helps?

My TM600 is dead at the moment, PSU died and i've not had a chance to get it fixed yet, keep getting distracted... last time i checked the chanlist was working ok for most channels not sure whats up, it deffinetly shouldn't be blank, you could try download the chanlist attachment i posted and send manually to tm600.

Back