Just bumped my car!!

fatspanner

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just pulled in the street and hit the next door neighbours car ffs. It nothing really except a scuff on the bumper

Anyone know how much for a bumper to be resprayed? cause T-Cut aint gonna work.

Just pulled in the street and hit the next door neighbours car ffs. It nothing really except a scuff on the bumper

Anyone know how much for a bumper to be resprayed? cause T-Cut aint gonna work.

his or yours or both?

Just his, Not really bothered about mine, its gonna be traded shortly.

Can you have a bumber sprayed and matched without having the front all blown in?

Just his, Not really bothered about mine, its gonna be traded shortly.

Can you have a bumber sprayed and matched without having the front all blown in?
A good body shop could do that but it may be pricey.
it depends on the neighbour he may want to be fussy and have it done properly that could costs a few hundred m8.
Offer him £50 to forget about it m8

take a pic, and wait till he sleeps then smack it with a hammer and next day say it wasn't like that when i clipped it. Tell him u got pics and refuse the claim.

the whole thing will have to be sprayed because of the lacker , 120 is about an average price m8

Had a bump in my car the other week cost me 750.00 put get it right oh well only money isnt it lol arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i say you was lucky you just hit the bumper of somebody elses car, how did you manage that??

will cost you a few quid getting the scruf sorted.. just be more careful next time.

Maybe you should pay to have his (and all your other neighbours) cars sprayed bright yellow so you can SEE THEM.

Or better still get your eyes tested ;)

I've included a pic (reconstruction in paint). Had a look this morning its very light mark on the strip in the picture. Can i just buy the strip. I guess if i did it would only come ready for spraying anyway?

I'd get chipsaway or another touchup company on that mate....It's on the corner of the bumper so isn't going to notice that much if it's not a perfect match...And it wont be perfect because silver is very hard to match...

junk it

It looks wrecked - I think it is time for a new car

get one of them mobile guys out, probably looking a 60 odd quid for a bumber repair depending on how bad it is,

oh just looked at the pic that a nothing repair, deff call one of them mobile guys outs they do the job there and then and good results, guy over the road scratched all his rear quarter it looked awful the mobile guys came out and an hour later you couldnt tell it had been damaged.

take a pic, and wait till he sleeps then smack it with a hammer and next day say it wasn't like that when i clipped it. Tell him u got pics and refuse the claim.

A bit out of order isnt it? Dont you think we should pay for our mistakes and put things right?

If your comments where just a joke in that case ignore my post !!

get one of them mobile guys out, probably looking a 60 odd quid for a bumber repair depending on how bad it is,

oh just looked at the pic that a nothing repair, deff call one of them mobile guys outs they do the job there and then and good results, guy over the road scratched all his rear quarter it looked awful the mobile guys came out and an hour later you couldnt tell it had been damaged.

Can you recommend a company?

I used Chipsaway to do my bumper and whilst the colour was perfect the finish was rubbish. I later found out that the guy who did it also tried to do someones Audi. When the owner wasn't pleased with the finish he took him to court and it destroyed the chipsaway guys business.
I'd try the Halfords service. Price seems reasonable plus it's a huge company who can't exactly hide from you if you're not happy.

>>Halfords Repair Service<<

Back