Just as a matter of interest.....

M

Mr Wizard

How do people figure out the codes that need to entered via the remote every month. I know they'll always be availible on the net, but wondered how they were obtained.

Cheers

We get them from our original cards m8 :D Then we play around with them......Gazer.

I use a passive Season interface that goes in between the Original card and the digibox ;) this allows me to log any activities and C -- commands sent by on digital to the card and usaully the new monthly codes are sent like 5-10 days after the monthly codes are sent meaning that we have them real early ---- but we do not recommend that people post these codes early because ON D can change them if they see them on the net early ;)

Right a passive season interface connects the PC to your digibox it allows you to see the code or even Emulate your original card and you can log the activities (very usefull for Debugging ECM's ) NEARLY FORGOT --- you need software but it is widely available on the net i use WIN-DECRYPT 1.05 it is gr8 it tells you when the monthly codes have changed

and last but not least it is the best way of finding out MK's (master Key)

Hmmm Maybe a card logging Forum is needed ;)

Back