jungle flasher wont detect lite-on

download a program called realterm this will check if your custom made max lead is functioning ok

in the display tab click Display As: Hex, click change

int port tab, select baud = 115200, parity = n, data = 8, stop =1, flox = none... click change and open.

on the pins tab click set break....

you should get a continuious stream of 010101010 auto baud......

this is always there when the drive is on......

I really cant see how having a com port connected will affect the drive responding to an Inquiry.

Errrr.

Jungle flasher gave me problems especially on vista... I seriously recommend iPrep to do everything clean and quick.

my max 232 works but could ther be soe setings wrong in the usb serial

onboard sata? via card? what?

if onboard have you enabled bios Ide sata Compatible / legacy mode?

if via card have you installed the custom via drivers?

Why do you need these custom drivers ?
the tute says to uninstall via drivers

read the appendix in the guide as to what portio.dll is and does.

they are not custom via driver, its needed to flash drives with or without via drivers installed.

Wheres that guide cant see any appendix,
if your talking about portio32 I've already installed that
but the link posted by english was for

via_raid_v520c drivers

have you got something like this MAX232 RS232 Serial to TTL UART Converter Board Adapter on eBay, also, Adaptors, Cables Connectors, Computing (end time 10-Feb-09 20:30:00 GMT) they have a miss print and the rx and tx are the wrong way round i found that out after hours of trying time and time again and stummbled on a forum post... re soldered the rx and tx the other way round and bam off she went.

have you tried reading ur key in dos and forgetting windows all together for the read then make ur fw with jungle and then flash in dos ??

it may help.

Wheres that guide cant see any appendix,
if your talking about portio32 I've already installed that
but the link posted by english was for

via_raid_v520c drivers

The official Jungleflasher User Guide

cant get in dos on xp unless you use some proggy ive only soldered 2 wires on board im using the tx and rx in the holes with pins im using me tmc max232 cable everything is right it just loses the drive when you plug the serial in as if its conflicting with it or sumet im using usb serial

or an xtractor off me :D

atleast you wont see it go up in smoke

still no joy drive detects but disapears when serial still plugged in can onyone help me at all

if jungle flasher is playing up what other ways is there to read and flash a lite-on using usb serial and is there a tut for it please

Back