Juicer?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I do not know anything about kitchen products so im hopeing sum 1 here with some knowledge can help me out.

I'm looking to buy a juicer for the kitchen which can be used for all or most fruits?
I remember a year or 2 back there used to be some that it juices on 1 side and the other side which it fills could be eatable?

Any ideas which one should I get with a budget of £40 inc P&P in mind.

Cheers!

Sorry mate there are a couple of kenwood ones on there, which one is it - Kenwood Smoothie Maker, SB256?

I bought a cheap one outta ASDA, fooking RUBBISH!

It was supposed to seperate the pulp from the juice - my arse, all it did was grate the fruit into mush!

I bought a cheap one outta ASDA, fooking RUBBISH!

It was supposed to seperate the pulp from the juice - my arse, all it did was grate the fruit into mush!

LoL yeah, I don't want that happening. I need it to seperate the pulp for sure.

I bought a Breville Whole fruit Juicer JE24 a while ago, works really well.

£50 at Argos ot Tesco

IMO dont buy one, there a waste of money.

i got a top of the range one a couple of years ago ( named after some French Guy ) cost me £100, we used it for a week and its been in the cupboard ever since, waste of money.

Also the washing up afterwards is a pain.

Have a look on here mate. This will give you a good idea of the types of juicers available for different purpose. It all depends on the type juices you want, whether it's for fruit juice, wheat juice, vegetable juice, grass juice etc. Hope this gives you a better idea and help you to decide what you need.

http://www.ukjuicers.com/

Trust the man what he said.

I have used mine about a dozen times in total, and each time it cost me about 4 times the cost of buying a fresh carton from the shop.

Even the taste is not a patch on bought smoothies or fresh juices.

They sound good on paper but in practice it all goes tits up.

Have a look on the shopping channels seen a few on there look impressive when there selling them too.

JMl do one reasonable priced, but like above cleaning is a pain

Waste of money! It'll get used for a while, then end up in the back of a cupboard. I think we used ours for a couple of weeks before losing interest.

you guys that have them sitting at the back of the cupboard doing nowt why not offer them for a few quid to the OP he can try it out and u will get a bit of space back ????

we have a hand operated juicer that we got at the ideal home exibition some years ago and it gets used a couple of times a week, dead easy to use and a couple of seconds to wash up :) it cost a fiver i think.

Back