jtagging Eurovox

george1319

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
I've given up trying to flash my Eurovox blue clone with the clone software,and i'm now trying to jtag it!
Anyone know if this is the only way to get the box working again?
The clone software looks scrambled when i open it
Cheers
George

use skymax to jtag the tsop file to the box, then put the clonesafe firmware on.
done a few of these no probs

use skymax to jtag the tsop file to the box, then put the clonesafe firmware on.
done a few of these no probs

hello, im new here and was just after some info on j taggin i have a max v 2008 box with fault peaa and i have been told to jtag it but i dont know what i need or how to do it any info would be great thanks for your time!

if you get an error come on the display and are not able to see anything through the scart then try this. Plug everything in as normal, then press the reset button inside the eurovox (look through the vents on the top you will see it) you will then get 0000 on the ev display, now point the remote at the ev and press 1004 then press menu then right right right down down ok 1004 down ok ok ok, now wait a few seconds. Then you should get a picture on your tv, now go flash your box with the old clone safe firmware and await a new clone safe one. Hope this helps. Thanks to killuminatti for the directions.

if you get an error come on the display and are not able to see anything through the scart then try this. Plug everything in as normal, then press the reset button inside the eurovox (look through the vents on the top you will see it) you will then get 0000 on the ev display, now point the remote at the ev and press 1004 then press menu then right right right down down ok 1004 down ok ok ok, now wait a few seconds. Then you should get a picture on your tv, now go flash your box with the old clone safe firmware and await a new clone safe one. Hope this helps. Thanks to killuminatti for the directions.

il go try that now thanks for the help its appreciated!!

sorry where can i find the clone safe firmware do you have a link???? Thanks again

Did not want to start a new thread so thought i would post here.
I'v got a blue euro max clone flashed it last year with the infamous JUNE software now only getting two dots on box display, I'v read plenty of posts since then and know i need to jtag the box back to life.
Been looking on the bay for a jtag cable and software etc. and have come across two different types "Buffered & Unbuffered both around £10, can anyone inform me which 1 that i need or will any of the two work. Thanks

eurovox jtag, Consumer Electronics items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

hi iv got a eurovox blue clone that was killed by the infamous june software last year and now only get two dots on the display, now im looking to get it going again.
Been looking on the bay for a jtag lead and software etc. and came across two types "Buffered & Unbuffered" can someone in the know tell me what 1 it is im needing to bring my box back to life, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

buy the buffered one because its more reliable and wll make a better/safer connection to the board

Back