Jtag Tsop ex1000sl/ex5100

eeyzka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

COuld anyone help me i am trying to jtag my eurovox ex1000sl and dont have a working tsop for it, i have already erased the existing data using the skymax program but i would be really grateful if anyone could help me with the tsop because i am really struggling.

Also if anyone has a working tsop for ex5100 pvr that would be a big help as well as this one that i bought doesnt power on or can i back up its exisiting tsop and reflash it with the same one even though its not working???

Hey thank you very much i will try the tsop right away.

You couldnt help me with the ex5100 pvr boc could you iv been doing some reading and i have come to the conclusion the one i have is a clone and the power has gone from the box so should i save the tsop from the box and re flash it or do i need a good tsop i.e. from a working box

Hey thank you very much i will try the tsop right away.

You couldnt help me with the ex5100 pvr boc could you iv been doing some reading and i have come to the conclusion the one i have is a clone and the power has gone from the box so should i save the tsop from the box and re flash it or do i need a good tsop i.e. from a working box

i would Jtag it mate and dont use the feb 2009 F/W as that killes the clone boxes as i found out the hard way

okay i will jtag it but i dont have tsop for 5100 where can i get hold of it

okay i have jtagged the ex1000sl but when i try to upload the ufl it just says downloading failed and there is just red light on the box....any ideas

Leave it for about 20sec when its says downloading failed,it should change to downloading successful...

i get a red light aswelll it doesnt change from the ed light either

Back