JR Programmer

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
What is the differences between v1.1 and v2.0 except speed. Is 2.0 needed for certain mobo's or anything?

Speed wise 1.1 and 2.0 are the same. 2.0 has the connection Full POST Monitoring and CR3 Pro RATER Support so that you can tweak boot times.

Speed wise 1.1 and 2.0 are the same. 2.0 has the connection Full POST Monitoring and CR3 Pro RATER Support so that you can tweak boot times.

Not worried about boot times personally can live with 2 minutes if it takes it lol will only be doin my own after all. Do I need full pot monitering?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Technically you don't. The function is only available for use with the CR3 Pro & R-JTAG kits but it's not needed as the console will still boot without it but it's for those who wish to further tune up their install and reach optimum boot times. I'm still using v1.0 and which I didn't even buy but someone gave to me after they failed they failed their RGH install and passed it onto me to complete.

Not worried about boot times personally can live with 2 minutes if it takes it lol will only be doin my own after all. Do I need full pot monitering?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back