Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jimmy Carr tax avoidance

Indecently Jimmy paid 1% on £3,000,000 which is £30,000. See maths G.C.S.E. take that Michael Gove.

the scummy little shit was quick enough to stop (once he had been found out) how about paying back all the tax he has stolen from all of us up till now?
I suppose it does not helps i think he is about as funny as a suppurated ulcer, either.
but even if he was funny. he'd still be a thieving little two faced shite. popping up on charity events whilst actively stealing from those he purports to be supporting.
I know he is not the only one. but he deserves what he is getting, and much more in MHO.

He hasn't stolen anything from anyone. I bet every single person judging him has slowed down for a GATSO in the past to avoid incurring a charge so people should think before they judge :bangshead:

He hasn't stolen anything from anyone. I bet every single person judging him has slowed down for a GATSO in the past to avoid incurring a charge so people should think before they judge :bangshead:
you've clearly been banging your head too much, must have done some damage!

every penny he evades or avoids, has to be paid by someone else

you've clearly been banging your head too much, must have done some damage!

every penny he evades or avoids, has to be paid by someone else
No it doesn't..UK PLC just has less to waste on crooked bankers, two faced politicians, dollscum, single mothers, Europe etc etc..

EVERYONE in the world tries to reduce their exposure and you're no different..Some break the law and some (like JC) don't.

I too used all the legal avenues available to me when I sold my business, but during my time as CEO I was paying more than £50k a year so I've done my bit and everyone that thinks I should've been raped again to fund the growing trend of work shy gobshites and crooked hypocrites can go whistle :)

In my defence, I didn't go on telly and ridicule fellow avoiders though :D

I should've been raped again to fund the growing trend of work shy gobshites and crooked hypocrites can go whistle :)

talking the bollox of the greedy. as i would expect.

what a pathetic excuse. again as i would expect.

why can you work the system, and not others? oh yeah, because you want too. so thats ok then!

talking the bollox of the greedy. as i would expect.

what a pathetic excuse. again as i would expect.

why can you work the system, and not others? oh yeah, because you want too. so thats ok then!
Nobody is stopping you, it's not only the rich that pay minimal tax..

& who said the current rates are fair anyways...Let me think, the people that want more from the state.

It seems the done thing here in the UK once you've worked hard, built up a company and enjoyed its success is to suffer the criticism from those that haven't..

Where are these people when you're taking risks which could see you and your labour force on the street, oh yea, nowhere..
They'd be right there if you went under though to complain about the staff that are now out of work...

It's a case of people shouting the odds that are in no way qualified to do so.

we would all do it if we could get away with it or would we?

Get away with what ?
There has been nothing illegal, if the government don't like it they can make it illegal.
That won't happen though as it's the tory donators that mainly use these loopholes.
David Cameron picked out Jimmy Carr because he isn't a tory donator (and an aggravating prick).
I used to be surprised at how gullible people are but from this thread I can see there are more impressionable people around than I previously thought.

Just to add to my previous post- apparently david camerons dad was responsible for setting up a scheme of a similar nature (was mentioned on question time).

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

ad shake jimmy carr's hand. the man has done nothink wrong in the eye's of the law.. the only thing that he has done wrong is bring this loop hole to light. even if it was in a joke. wonder how many rich and famous and big wigs are stamping there feet and jumping up and down right now ha..

think we would do the same but in this case he does charity work , some how that leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think we would do the same but in this case he does charity work , some how that leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He leaves a bad taste in my mouth all the time.

I just don't think it's right to vilify him just because he upset tory voters by be silly enough to mention their tax loophole and let the commoners learn of it's existance, they prefer it if the only people that know about it are those with enough money to say thanks I don't want to pay taxes either.

i agree with ya .... but do we know if he gets paid for this. and if he donates to charity's ? i realy cant see the big fuss in this. cant wait to see the other 1ns caught out now. and if the responce is as bad

What i find hard to believe is that he earned £3 million , surely not as a comedian (i think that`s his profession , never made me laugh though).

I think he is a complete W00nker (Jimmy)

Not even going to bother debating what is right or what is wrong as 95% of this Country aint got the balls to stand up and fight for what is right.!

And I could spend 30 mins ranting here but is it going to make a difference? NO

Rich get richer
Poor get poorer...

Fact of life.. unless people change it!

At least JC paid some tax, what about other celebs/sports people who choose to live abroad so they don't have to pay UK tax? I'm thinking about a couple of English Formula 1 drivers, earning millions from a team based in England but paying no UK tax as they choose to live abroad.

I have also read in the past that footballers have their wages paid into trusts so that they can somehow take the money out and only pay minimal tax.

They are all at it in one way or another.

the panels absolutely ripped him to bits on 8 out of 10 cats last night, very funny, and he took it all very well

Back