JFK intersat forum, Buggers made it private and are asking for money, djeez !!

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I don't know if it is the right place for this topic but can you imagine JFK intersatforum has closed and has become PRIVATE and is asking its ex-members for money.
Never heard of something like that before !!!! Can you imagine this board DGW would ask its members to pay money ? A board works because of all the members putting in their time and expertise. Of course i can imagine sometimes money is needed but by kicking out users. Djeez. I hope that board goes down all together with their old Info and almost No postings ....
The only thing that was interesting was the Diablo Cam info. besides that, no one ever posted something meaningfull in there ....

Maybe Digital Worldz should really start thinking of getting a Diablo Cam section with latest Keys and Faust information ????
It would certainly draw more members to this board !

Don't know what other members think of this ?

PS : Please feel free to edit my posting as it may be a bit offensive to some.... which is not the purpose !

Last edited:
theyve been sending me begging emails for god knows how long

I have never heard of the site but if it is based in america it wouldnt suprise me lol there money mad and walking about with there pants on the ground.

Have you ever heard of FAUSTO emulator. (which is - I must admit - a very good Sat/Emu/network tool). It seems to me that the FAUST Emu stuff
is originating from there as well as the most UP2date Keys around for Diablo. that Said, it is THE only Info that is interesting there .... Not something that y want to pay for ....

Have you ever heard of FAUSTO emulator. (which is - I must admit - a very good Sat/Emu/network tool). It seems to me that the FAUST Emu stuff
is originating from there as well as the most UP2date Keys around for Diablo. that Said, it is THE only Info that is interesting there .... Not something that y want to pay for ....

sorry wolftje I gave up on sat along time ago to much hassle, and I wasnt clued up enough to get to grips with it, but your right about internet forums just closing its doors unless you pay ? its totally stupid, as Im sure there members including your self have a lot to offer and give good feedback.

There loss m8 stuff them, Ive read some of your posts and your deffo a clever chap there loss. fooook em greedy twats

I have been trying to get on the site for the last few days. No joy. Have they now disappeared?

They've been begging for money for years now - I dont mind contributing when its asked for in a 'non-pressuring' like way - but they have been seriously PRESURISING people for money!:grayno:

the server went down and they need money to fix it good info on there about fausto,i joined when i bought a triple dragon,also good links to pc software etc it might never recover now,shame really also they might have needed money but you never know whats round the corner for any forum things can change. I beleive a lot of usa forums you join for free but you pay for any downloads you require

I think that 'kind of info' should be free and you should not have to pay for it....
Is it the typical republican spirit you have to pay and get money out of everything ?
A server can be setup in 5 minutes and does not cost much nowadays. (I guess with 100€ / year you can rent a linux server)

I think that 'kind of info' should be free and you should not have to pay for it....
Is it the typical republican spirit you have to pay and get money out of everything ?
A server can be setup in 5 minutes and does not cost much nowadays. (I guess with 100€ / year you can rent a linux server)

Hear hear!!!

That site has always been asking for cash.
Had some top members but they all went.

Yeah, sounds the same as that Toenails site in the past, he was always begging for money and threatening to close it down, its like a ghost town over there now, serves him right, ruined a good board, one of the best in its day apart from the scummer scouser who ran it - Fookin Idiot, Ha Ha

It appears that the forum went down due to a major server crash and the database was unable to be recovered. I got that information from Asvac who was one of the admin. He also said that, as far as he was aware, the donations tally was small and their host was being paid extra to cover all security and technical services hence the costs incurred being over and above the normal hosting fee. Pity really as I know Asvac personally and he is a genuine guy who helped many people in their own homes without receiving any payment and tried his best to cover all sections of the forum. I believe what he says to be the honest truth but it looks likely that the forum is gone forever.

Hi guys am kind of new here.i would like to know how to update the content of a configuration in a .dll file.thanks

Back