Jay120

Vixen

Banned
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I will be thinking of you tomorrow at your Fathers funeral my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Remember what I said to you Jay and keep that in your heart.

* JUST * + .
+ . . * + . + * . * +
* . + *SPRINKLING* + .
+ . . * + . + * . * + .
+ , *THIS . + * POST + *
+ . . * + . + * . * + .*
. * * + . * WITH.* .
+ . SOME. * + * * . + * .
. * + * * + . *+ *
+ ..LOVE.. * FOR*+++A *+*+FRIEND+*+*

always Kate xx

Last edited:
Respect for your post Vixen & sympathies with you & your family Jay

my thoughts go out ot you and your family jay

sympathy.jpg

Just to let you know that I will be thinking of you tomorrow at your Fathers funeral my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Remember what I said to you Jay and keep that in your heart.

* JUST * + .
+ . . * + . + * . * +
* . + *SPRINKLING* + .
+ . . * + . + * . * + .
+ , *THIS . + * POST + *
+ . . * + . + * . * + .*
. * * + . * WITH.* .
+ . SOME. * + * * . + * .
. * + * * + . *+ *
+ ..LOVE.. * FOR*+++A *+*+FRIEND+*+*

always Kate xx

thats are really nice post vixen my thoughts will be with you tomorow jay120 :littleang

you and your family will be in my thoughts tomorrow

My thoughts are with u m8 @ this time hope all goes well , ive been there m8 with my dad so i do know how u feel take care and we are all thinking of ya for tomorrow
my condolnses Biffo

sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts are with you on this sad occasion

wishing you and family the best mate.my thoughts will be with you.

Hope everything went ok today Jay and that you and your family are bearing up ok. Will catch you on msn I have lit a candle for your dad today to show my respects

Kate

thanks again Kate ..you have helped me and my family alot though this sad time i dont no how to thank you but will find away to
the day went quick but saw alot of peeps i haven't seen in years
the web site for my dad is a big help to us it brings a sense of joy in a strange way when i look at it
just about getting my head back into gear as i need to get back into work again now and earn some cash
thanks for all the kind reply's of you guys

thanks again Kate ..you have helped me and my family alot though this sad time i dont no how to thank you but will find away to
the day went quick but saw alot of peeps i haven't seen in years
the web site for my dad is a big help to us it brings a sense of joy in a strange way when i look at it
just about getting my head back into gear as i need to get back into work again now and earn some cash
thanks for all the kind reply's of you guys

Jay what are you talking about thanking me isnt that what friends do for each other to be there when there needed . A true friend is someone who you may not have spoken to for weeks or months and then when you do its just like you had spoken to them yesterday. I am pleased everything went ok for you and your family and that the web site is a comfort to you and your family like it is for me .If you need me just contact me . I am possitive your father is very proud of having a son like you and I am proud to call you my friend. People can go a long way in looking for someone like you I touched lucky. I found you here .

Yours always Kate xx

Back