Jailbreakme 3.0 LIVE!!!

amazing how quick and easy this was to do, checked it myself when i got up, clicked install, 5-10 seconds later iv got a jailbroken ipad, wayyyyy heyyyyyy!

Do we know what versions it will work at? I checked the site but no mention of it.

Do we know what versions it will work at? I checked the site but no mention of it.
all mate i guess, im on the latest 4.3.3 and it worked no problem, if your unsure, goto the page on your device and it will tell you wheather it can be done or not!

Wohoooooooo ;-)
My new ipad 64Gb awaits this, doing tonight!!

-Badaman

at the moment it will only support fw 4.3
4.3 & 4.3.3 are the only wf's supported at the moment. Comex did tweet that support for the fw's in-between will be added later, but I don't see the point if 4.3.3 works!?!

I been trying to jailbreak mine when I press free then install it goes half way then disappears any idea where I am going wrong.

Hi John theres no repo mate just go to jailbreakme.com on your idevice

I been trying to jailbreak mine when I press free then install it goes half way then disappears any idea where I am going wrong.

Seems like this is happening for people who clicked "update" instead of "restore" when upgrading to 4.3.3. Try doing a full backup of your device with iTunes, restore, and then try jailbreaking again.

sinfuliphone back up and running girls.
whats everyone downloaded onto there ipad 2's so far then, all iv done is get rid of the lockscreen as it done my head on, sbsettings, cydelete, appsync, fakecarrier, installous, pdf patcher 2, and winterboard. anyone else got any good stuff to put on, oh and does anyone know of any decent themes as not found any decent 1's yet!

wow fastest way of jailbraking iphone 4 - 4.3.3 great no more hold power hold home lol

whats everyone downloaded onto there ipad 2's so far then, all iv done is get rid of the lockscreen as it done my head on, sbsettings, cydelete, appsync, fakecarrier, installous, pdf patcher 2, and winterboard. anyone else got any good stuff to put on, oh and does anyone know of any decent themes as not found any decent 1's yet!

I've put on yourtube HD (enables you to dload vids from youtube) / installous / sbsettings - what is fake carrier and cydelete? I'm also looking for some apps to put on;-) - anyone know of good themes etc....?
Put usual games on NFS / ASPHALT / Angr bird collection etc!

-Badaman

I've put on yourtube HD (enables you to dload vids from youtube) / installous / sbsettings - what is fake carrier and cydelete? I'm also looking for some apps to put on;-) - anyone know of good themes etc....?
Put usual games on NFS / ASPHALT / Angr bird collection etc!

-Badaman
fake carrier just changes the ipad name in the top left corner to any text you want, like iv put my name on it instead of the ipad, and cydelete is an app for cydia, so you can delete cydia apps from the homescreen instead of having to go into cydia and uninstall them, very handy!

iv got a great game called nova 2, its a great game by what iv played so far, and also real golf, also i get my apps from apptrackr, on my pc, then sync them through itunes as its quicker then installous for the big apps!

Back