iPhone Jailbreak out for all iphone

What if you already used spirit on the new bootloader but you want to upgrade to ios4? Can this be used?

What if you already used spirit on the new bootloader but you want to upgrade to ios4? Can this be used?

Just backup your shsh files, and upgrade as normal mate. You can then use this to jb again, or use snowbreeze or redsnow to JB it again.

Wont I loose all my apps and cydia tweaks and stuff though?

apps , transfer to yor itunes , the tweaks u can always get again mate

Used this yesterday on my ip4 just dont know what to do now, so much available. Any recomendations and what they do + benefits, cheers.

BIGJ

hi alll i seem to be havin a few problems with jailbreakme 2.0 after i swipe to jailbreak it goes to download then i recieve a message "Ooops... file recieved was invalid" any ideas i have an iphone 3gs 8 gb on os 4.0.1 its doin mahead in lol:slaps::slaps:

Is this still working ?? Think it's about time I upgraded to 4.0.2 if that's the correct version. Will all the apps stay on my phone when it upgrades to 4.0.2 via iTunes ??

Cheers

For got to say am on 3.1.3 at the mo

Is this still working ?? Think it's about time I upgraded to 4.0.2 if that's the correct version. Will all the apps stay on my phone when it upgrades to 4.0.2 via iTunes ??

Cheers

For got to say am on 3.1.3 at the mo

could be wrong but dont update to 4.0.2 you wont be able to jailbreak, download 4.0.1 then you can jailbreak. you will lose all your apps etc after its done but you should back up everything in itunes.

download correct FW for your device HERE

Last edited:
Back