iPhone Jailbreak out for all iphone

The userland jailbreak for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, 3G on iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.1 is out !!. It is a browser based jailbreak, all you have to do is to browse to Index of / from your iOS device to jailbreak it. Servers are probably thrashed right now. Keep trying until you successfully load the page. We will be back with quick how-to guides soon. Stay tuned for that !!

http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-...h-jailbreakme/

crashed here as well lol changing servers so hopfully 1 of us can get it and upload it to the forum or upload it to a host
JailbreakMe.jpg

w71zrm.png

Last edited:
Buzzing mine done now :banana::proud::Clap:

Last edited:
Same, cant seem to get installous to home screen tho! Have you tried?

EDIT: working now, think I needed an updated file :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone tried to download it this morning? After you slide, it just stays on the picture. No activity.
Guessing the server may have crashed or just busy.

Hi Guys is this done on pc or phone sorry bit thick

Hi,

Anyone tried to download it this morning? After you slide, it just stays on the picture. No activity.
Guessing the server may have crashed or just busy.

yeah that's all i get, if i refresh the page i get a message saying the installer crashed and to try again

Thanks getting the same blank page

Downloaded OK now.
I clicked the wrong button about backing up and making things easier. Any way of displaying this option again?

having trouble install some of the repos;
Cydia.hackulo.us

anybody having trouble?

having trouble install some of the repos;
Cydia.hackulo.us

anybody having trouble?

hi mate forget that repop and install this 1
www://cydia.hackulo.us
this will give u appsync and install0us.

most the repos for cydia appear to be playing up here unfortunately at mo.

hi guys i jailbreak my 3GS but can someone post a instalous link and the others which i cant find it from cydia

hi guys i jailbreak my 3GS but can someone post a instalous link and the others which i cant find it from cydia

To get installous you need to add a source. you do this by going in cydia and go to manage>sources then click edit in the top right, then add in the top left then add Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!. once its loaded the source you should then be able to go search and type installous it should pop up and you should be able to install it. hey presto :)

Back