jailbreak advice

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok ive been out and bought a apple tv on 4.21 i just want to know what is the best jailbreak option ive heard about seasonpass but dont know whats the best but easiest to jailbreak it and will it install xbmc with the jailbreak

You can use Sn0wbreeze to jailbreak your Appletv, which installs Nito to your ATV & from there you can install XBMC.

Here is link for Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 which jailbreaks all these devices:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 can be used to untethered jailbreak the iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, and iPad1, including the iOS 4.2.8 on Verizon CDMA iPhone 4, as well as the recently released iOS 4.2.2 for AppleTV 2G.

ok ive been out and bought a apple tv on 4.21 i just want to know what is the best jailbreak option ive heard about seasonpass but dont know whats the best but easiest to jailbreak it and will it install xbmc with the jailbreak

the eastiest way mate is GreenPois0n RC6 on 4.2.1

ok micro cable come today and i dont know if im doing anything wrong but my cable not recognising apple tv, should it light up when connected to laptop and should itunes let me know, ive done the jailbreak but nothing happened when i plugged it back into tv just normal apple tv

ive tried it several times now the usb must be ok because itunes is detecting it in itunes to recover when in dfu, once apple tv in dfu greenp0isen goes through jailbreak and lights flash on tv but when it completes apple tv just blinks white light forever ive left it plugged in for a further 3 mins and tried it on tv but no jailbreak there any other ideas. its on 4.21 and im using windows 7 thanks

mate had the same trouble i used seaonpass then insatlled nitro tv and all the addons

mate trust me utbe it and google it u will get sorted in no time

yorkie1

Back