ixtreme LT firmware on it's way

nilrem

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just been reading that C4Eva has announced he is working in a new firmware with the LiteOn version being released first.

Long live the modded 360

Cheers

cant wait cos it seems ixtreme is finally detectable

is it detectable or is it the fools hammering warfare 2 before the release date cuz they couldnt wait ???

you sure, i posted something earlier that said they had been running games and a third of them in the abgx where fooked up.

its the only way to know if the rip u have has come from a retail disc m8 there isnt any other way as far as l know

its the only way to know if the rip u have has come from a retail disc m8 there isnt any other way as far as l know

i know m8, but the database is fooked if these are to be believed,

( @[X]nWo[X] ) we ripped 40+ ntsc games
( @[X]nWo[X] ) at least every 3rd didnt verify :c
( @[X]nWo[X] ) with a properly ripped ntsc
( @[X]nWo[X] ) so the db = defn has problems

they ripped 40 and every third disc didnt verify, how can they not verify if they ripped retail disks and checked?

loads of crap going around at the min so i wouldnt believe any of them.

the makers of ixtreme have admitted its there f/w today thats been sussed m8

they ripped 40 and every third disc didnt verify, how can they not verify if they ripped retail disks and checked?

Am I not right in thinking though that theres several different versions of the same disc, depending on which plant they're produced from or something? Hence why some differences in pfi etc between versions - and that if a disc is "verified" then obv the rest of the burns are going to be using the data from that plant production run or whatever - so hence it looking to MS that theres thousands more discs produced from that plant than physically possible :)

the makers of ixtreme have admitted its there f/w today thats been sussed m8

i know m8 i posted something about it earlier, but the quote comes from the same thing that i posted, if retails are not checking out then non of its trust worthy ixtreme or abgx, but we all know the risks and cant complain.

so would you then be better of getting hold of a copy of a game and making your own rip ,,would that be any better then downloading them ?

so would you then be better of getting hold of a copy of a game and making your own rip ,,would that be any better then downloading them ?

like the good old days lol .. at least we can do it from a spare xbox drive with 1.51 and over on it

I still have a kreon, somewhere, can they still be for ripping used or has that day long since gone?

where's the actual admittal about the f/w being detectable? The only thing I can find at the moment is the "all aspects of fw indistinguisable from orig, no more bans" quote when talking about the upcoming fw.....which isnt an admission as such tho does drop hints at being that?

where's the actual admittal about the f/w being detectable? The only thing I can find at the moment is the "all aspects of fw indistinguisable from orig, no more bans" quote when talking about the upcoming fw.....which isnt an admission as such tho does drop hints at being that?

It's in a diffrent post mate, someone has copy/pasted an IRC chat with C4Eva.

He said the Firmware alone is not detectable, but its behaviour along with other factors is.

Update:
<+c4eva> ixtreme LT is real, no ETA, for EVERY drive.

( @[X]nWo[X] ) we ripped 40+ ntsc games
( @[X]nWo[X] ) at least every 3rd didnt verify :c
( @[X]nWo[X] ) with a properly ripped ntsc
( @[X]nWo[X] ) so the db = defn has problems

To rip a game, and it have a different XEX CRC than one in the DB, means it wont verify.

I'm pretty sure nWo doesnt realise this.

Back