### I've heard from a friend of a friend...cards going off - READ HERE ###

Unfortunately the scene is full of stories like that !

Moral is, if you are going to do this stuff then you need to be selfish and keep it to yourself. Dont even think about fixing all your friends and neighbours up or boasting about it down the pub because ultimately, you will end up in the dock !

Well ive read this thread and my box still has`nt gone off...what shall I do?...Ive been waiting and waiting and its still on, does some one have a fix for this.?

Well ive read this thread and my box still has`nt gone off...what shall I do?...Ive been waiting and waiting and its still on, does some one have a fix for this.?

Yes inform your CC and they will soon help you out.

:s

i got a lil prob.. i got a ditv2000 box.. it had 2 card in there telewest card and fun4 card... the telewest card was on the bottom ... and fun card was on the above slot.. the telewest card has fully messed up so i cnt use nagra to read it... so i read the flash on the fun card... i opened it wit ntlboxreader.exe & toxeic.. but both cme out wit a tottaly different ird.. then the 1 in the engineer menu.. ? the 1 which the ntlboxreader gve me was 7e..... any1 help?

[/Well i know about 6 guys who work for our well know cc,s 5 are engineers and the other is well up on the the managment scale and tell you the truth they know fook all about any of the latest hits better see the guys from kudelski nagravision who actually do the encryption systemNT]

Back