Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ITV3 placeholder appears on DTT channel 34

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
A placeholder MHEG information screen for ITV's new entertainment channel ITV3 is now available on digital terrestrial television at channel number 34.

Viewers may need to perform a scan/retune in order to receive the channel which officially launches on November 1st at 9pm.

A preview of what the station will feature is expected to begin on October 25th according to the onscreen notice.

Defiant said:
is this going to be on Cable and Sky ?

Dont think its gonna happen straight away , read elsewhere that it was only going to be available on freeview , but they may change in the future

Look for the advert on ITV2, ;) it says available on NTL and Freeview.. from 1st blah blah blah

A new "entertainment channel" does this mean itv1 and 1tv2 are not entertainment channels?!
Any also I HAVE EXCLUSIVE INFO OF WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS NEW CHANNEL.................................................REPEATS OF ITV1 & ITV2!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cheers:

ste_d73 said:
A new "entertainment channel" does this mean itv1 and 1tv2 are not entertainment channels?!
Any also I HAVE EXCLUSIVE INFO OF WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS NEW CHANNEL.................................................REPEATS OF ITV1 & ITV2!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cheers:

Bah BBC is worse and you have to pay for that shite. They put something on BBC3/BBC4 then repeat it and repeat it then put it on BBC1/2 or vice versa. I mean how the hell can they class BBC3 & 4 as new channels

Back