Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Itv hd

steve26848

Member ++
Hi all got my dm800hd se up and running the only problem i have is ITV HD Granada keeps breaking up , any ideas folks ?

Hi all got my dm800hd se up and running the only problem i have is ITV HD Granada keeps breaking up , any ideas folks ?

Clone is it ? If so some early tuner were known for HD channel breakup.

If its not a clone then take a look at your signal strength ber etc.

thanks for the reply , its strange that it only happens on itv hd all other hd channels are fine

Look at the signal strength does it bounce up and down if so it the clone tuner at fault.

Rev M tuner is what you need.

the feed to the box was direct with a 6db attenuator for my amiko tc but read somewhere else that some people said signal was too strong and after some trial and error splitting the signal worked , dont know how but it did , very odd i know !

the feed to the box was direct with a 6db attenuator for my amiko tc but read somewhere else that some people said signal was too strong and after some trial and error splitting the signal worked , dont know how but it did , very odd i know !

Ahhhh see your point now a splitter would reduce the signal between 3-6 db

guess so , hope it helps a few people.i will try to write up how i got this all set up when i get dm800 running how i would like it to

Back