iTunes drives me mad!

MysteryMan99

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am using iTunes to rip CDs (Apple Lossless format) for subsequent uploading to an iPod.

However, quite a few CDs have either missing artwork or track information.

Whilst I can fix the missing data using MP3Tag, this doesn't update what is shown on iTunes - is there a way to force iTunes to refresh?

If data is missing I always input it within the itunes program manually. Artwork is no biggy but track information can be tedious.

If data is missing I always input it within the itunes program manually. Artwork is no biggy but track information can be tedious.

Ah right, I must be missing something then......how do you add artwork and track info within iTunes?

I know you can right-click on an album and do "Get Album Artwork",but, if that fails then what do I do?

Same question for track info too!

I get the image for the album from the web. Then right click on the album then click get info then click artwork then click add artwork. Track info, right click on a track then click get info and edit what you want.

I get the image for the album from the web. Then right click on the album then click get info then click artwork then click add artwork. Track info, right click on a track then click get info and edit what you want.

Ah ha! That makes sense.....and will make life a bit easier.

Thanks for your help

Back