its coming...D

What a bunch of grouchy buggers we have here lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all know that the annual DigitalWorldz staff members holiday is fast approaching now, and that you have once again chosen that nature resort. Apparently @Rat said it was a flop last year :) so I have managed to get hold of some cheap cream for you to all use. Be careful with it and use the rubber gloves provided as the luminous green paint is indeed hard to get off, but on the good side the DigitalWorldz staff will stand out from the crowd and rise to the occasion and you can easily be recognised amongst the crowd. The club dance floor should look wonderful with your fluorescent green penises. Could you please tell @digidude that the pink cream is ready to match the morphsuit that he sent me. That's it guys the truth is out and now perhaps the thread can be closed. I thank you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bunch of grouchy buggers we have here lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for the grouchy buggers lol ;)

We don't know who you really are. We don't know what you really want. If you are looking for free beers, we can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career moderating. Skills that make us an unpredictable partying nightmare for people like you. If you let this thread run its course now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will party like fook in your garden.

Just ask @Rat :proud:

Are You going to tandem parachute in this time? with milk tray :)

You could also, with a bit of ingenuity have a ready to go tent.

116........ just keeping the thread alive for you moody fookers, no-one forcing you to read it just hit ignore.

Are You going to tandem parachute in this time? with milk tray :)

You could also, with a bit of ingenuity have a ready to go tent.

tandem parachute? nah, solo all the way m8 :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back